Found a lady in street she fell and needs dental help

State and local government assistance programs.
tiffany
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Found a lady in street she fell and needs dental help

Post by tiffany »

Found elderly lady in road today who fell and broke teeth has bloody mouth. Just had knee replacement and was walking to clinic because she did not have $2.00 for the local bus to take her. Her mouth looked really bad and I feel I need to take her to have it looked at but she has no money nor do I she said she has a plate in her mouth, front teeth chipped and cracked in middle she said her tooth came out so she just stuck it back in. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could drive her with in reason.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Found a lady in street she fell and needs dental help

Post by Admin »

You should bring her to police department so she can find her family and where she should be living. But if you really want to address her teeth, we do have a listing of dental clinic and health care centers, as well as programs and ideas to get free or low cost dental care. Find a listing of dental clinics and programs. Scrolling midway down is a listing by state.
tiffany wrote:Found elderly lady in road today who fell and broke teeth has bloody mouth. Just had knee replacement and was walking to clinic because she did not have $2.00 for the local bus to take her. Her mouth looked really bad and I feel I need to take her to have it looked at but she has no money nor do I she said she has a plate in her mouth, front teeth chipped and cracked in middle she said her tooth came out so she just stuck it back in. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could drive her with in reason.
Mr.Soft

Re: Found a lady in street she fell and needs dental help

Post by Mr.Soft »

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have no dental insurance. I am badly in need to go to a dentist. I need false teeth. I can barely meet my bills each month and live on the street sometimes. I am on Social Security Disability from Anxiety disorder, depression and kidney failure (I’m on dialysis 3 times a week for life).
I live in Rutherford County, NC. Can I get help?