really need help with a deposit on an income base housing

State and local government assistance programs.
wwebarbara2004
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

really need help with a deposit on an income base housing

Post by wwebarbara2004 »

hello my name is barbara and i am in desperet need on some help with a deposit for a income base housing i just got a call saying that i can move in as soon as i get the money for the deposit which is 475 and i already got some help from st vinces and i need to get the rest of it soon or i wont be able to have the place and me and my daughter will be living on the streets in the cold and i also need help with a past due eletric bill which is 260 if anyone can help i will be the happiest mother alive and i will know there are people out here that help others if you can let me know my email is wwebarbara2004@aol.com or text my phone 9372724731 that would be nice
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: really need help with a deposit on an income base housin

Post by Admin »

We show that area code as being in Ohio. In order to provide information on deposits, we need more specific information including what city or county are you in Ohio. In the meantime, use this for information on assistance in Ohio. Top of page is information on state programs. Midway down are counties, and select your there for local agencies, charities, and places to call for rent and security deposits.
wwebarbara2004 wrote:hello my name is barbara and i am in desperet need on some help with a deposit for a income base housing i just got a call saying that i can move in as soon as i get the money for the deposit which is 475 and i already got some help from st vinces and i need to get the rest of it soon or i wont be able to have the place and me and my daughter will be living on the streets in the cold and i also need help with a past due eletric bill which is 260 if anyone can help i will be the happiest mother alive and i will know there are people out here that help others if you can let me know my email is wwebarbara2004@aol.com or text my phone 9372724731 that would be nice
PANW

Post by PANW »

I recently moved from San Jose to Fresno. I was laid off in October and have been homeless since December. I am currently staying in a week to week motel with my boyfriend. He started working this week. But they are holding his paycheck until next Friday and we have no money to pay for our room for thru next week. We also don’t have any food since we needed gas money to get him to work. I’m not sure where to look for help until he gets paid next week but anything would be much appreciated.
JohnsonC

Post by JohnsonC »

I am needing help with a 200 move-in deposit, a 100 gas deposit, and help with my electric deposit for my low income apartment. I am not working but I am very much so capable, been looking for work everywhere and just have not been successful. Even would volunteer to open more opportunity. I also applied for cash assistance and have not heard anything back yet. Please just pray for me and my family, thank you.