I live in colorado springs Metro area and I need help

State and local government assistance programs.
Gary G
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I live in colorado springs Metro area and I need help

Post by Gary G »

Hello does anyone have info on getting my furnace fixed for free , have lost alot of hours at work and am currently Recovering from my heart attack in april this year. What money i do get via my job has been garnisheed by the court, for medical bills and my furnace stopped working last night and don't know where to look for help with this problem , i am freezing my butt off and it's supposed to get colder so i need help now :( :!:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I live in colorado springs Metro area and I need help

Post by Admin »

There are some programs that may help. We are not sure, but we can provide you phone numbers and contact information for you to call. Use this link to find the El Paso County assistance programs and agencies. Make some calls here. A good place to call is Pikes Peak Community Action Agency. Ask about the weatherization program which may help with furnace repairs. Also ask about Energy $avings Partnership Program as well as Energy Outreach Colorado.
Find many more programs specific to utility assistance in Colorado from this resource. Keep calling around.

Gary G wrote:Hello does anyone have info on getting my furnace fixed for free , have lost alot of hours at work and am currently Recovering from my heart attack in april this year. What money i do get via my job has been garnisheed by the court, for medical bills and my furnace stopped working last night and don't know where to look for help with this problem , i am freezing my butt off and it's supposed to get colder so i need help now :( :!:
Gomez

Post by Gomez »

I am a mother of three and a wife of a rare find these days. I was recently diagnosed with cancer. I have been increasingly ill for the last four months which led to my diagnosis. Lost my job as a result of being ill, and my family and I were evicted. Now we are facing having our vehicle repossessed.
My husband, works EVERYDAY, to try to keep us afloat. I have surgery to try and remove the cancer in the next few weeks. We live in Colorado Springs, CO and I am begging you to please respond, even if you can't help, ASAP. My family has been through a lot in the last few months, this would be devastating and detrimental to our family.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is not much anyone can really do with a car payment/repossession issue. Maybe try credit counseling in Colorado for advice. There may also be some charities that focus on assisting cancer patients, including arranging a ride for them for their jobs and what not. So while we did respond, you are right in that there is not much we can do.
Mendez

Post by Mendez »

Hello I pray you are having a great day. I am emailing you for rental assistance in El Paso County Colorado and the Colorado Springs area. I was homeless for three years over three then got blessed with a job which is a property management firm. They had help me by putting me in rental units that I did the maintenance and painting on. Now I am in a home that I’m paying $1900 a month for With utilities. In order to move in the Colorado Springs Metro area in I had to pay $1500 deposit for $1500 first month rent. Because I had to pay this $3000 I am running short to pay April’s rent. I am asking if there’s any resources that I may be able to use for a one time rental assistance ASAP. I have worked really hard to get to where I’m at and I don’t want to fall backwards become homeless again. I thank you for your time and effort and have a very blessed weekend.