need help with rent or security deposit

State and local government assistance programs.
davisgwar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help with rent or security deposit

Post by davisgwar »

I live in westmoreland county pa. Are they any programs for people who need help with rent and/or security deposits. I have a job and I am gonna be homeless. I've been living in my car already. I'm a single man with two kids who reside with their mother. I'm desperate. I make too much for section 8. I'm desperate. I just can't pay a security deposit AND first months rent. I pay child support, car payment and car insurance. PLEASE help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help with rent or security deposit

Post by Admin »

I thought you said you need help purchasing a car as you totaled it. Please advise. Also find more Westmoreland County PA assistance programs, and some may be able to help with rent. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wes ... tance.html
davisgwar wrote:I live in westmoreland county pa. Are they any programs for people who need help with rent and/or security deposits. I have a job and I am gonna be homeless. I've been living in my car already. I'm a single man with two kids who reside with their mother. I'm desperate. I make too much for section 8. I'm desperate. I just can't pay a security deposit AND first months rent. I pay child support, car payment and car insurance. PLEASE help. Thank you.
AnnaCorran

Post by AnnaCorran »

I'M 5 MONTH PREGNANT AND BEEN OUT OF WORK FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHs NOW. JUST GOT A JOB, BUT I'M STILL STRUGGLING TO PAY MY RENT AND UTILITIES BILLS. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP, I HAVE UNTIL 05/24/2013 @ 8:00AM TO EVICT OR VACATE THE APARTMENT THAT I NOW RENT AND LIVE IN WITH MY UNBORN CHILD. JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD THE RENT EVERY MONTH, AND I HAVE NO WHERE TO STAY, GO OR LIVE.
Rodan

Post by Rodan »

I'm really having a bad time. I'm being evicted due to foreclosure and I have nowhere else to live. My family doesn't stay near and I have 10 kids and 5 grand kids and I'm also unemployed and I'm currently looking for a job and the biggest thing that really hurts me the most is my oldest son is going jail and he's only 24. I really need help. Can someone help me please?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sounds like you are living way beyond your means with 10 kids. You need to pay your rent and bills before having a family that big. But if you really need security deposit help, you better be sure the kids are contributing to the household. For example, why can they work too? Also one kid in jail won't help your application. But there are deposit programs. To find them, read more.