Welfare assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Loriarg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Welfare assistance

Post by Loriarg »

Welfar assistance in California i need. I could use the with with rent from welfare, and maybe some job training. How do I get an application?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Welfare assistance

Post by Admin »

In Calinfornia, try these options.
Food Stamps, which is a Federal funded program administered by California
SSI, another Federal run program supplying income payments and grants
Health insurance and medical costs, try Medi-Cal, which is the California Medicaid program; and is administered by
the State of California.
Last but not least, try Cash Assistance (Relief), a california State program administered by the local county
Squaker

Post by Squaker »

I do need some help with my rent and bills. I was let go from my job back here at the end of July. I fell outside of my apartment taking out some trash. I fell on some wet grass it’s been raining I did not think the shoes I had on will make me fall. So now I can’t not work I did file for my employment but it’s not going to be a enough to take care of my bills. I’m in the process of filing for my disability and welfare but as you know it takes a minute to get started with that. I really need some help I can’t lose my place I have nowhere to go. My parents are no longer living at this time so can someone please give me a hand so I can move a head with my life please. Thank you.
R Penske

Post by R Penske »

I’m 45 years old and after 22 years of marriage my husband informed me that he is Gay and wanted a divorce so he could finally be true to himself after all these years. I am not getting alimony after all of these years because Georgia is a no fault state.

My husband moved in with his boyfriend back in April this past year. I don’t talk to him because he has been so very disrespectful with not giving me a penny for anything. I work very hard on a daily basis cleaning peoples homes just to try and make it on 8.00 hour. I’m always behind on my cell phone and car insurance payment and after I just pay my bills and buy a little extra in the way of food I’m always broke.

My kids are grown and they are 18 and 25 years old. I really would love to be able to get on my feet and to be able to someday hopefully soon have a house again. I guess my question would be... is there any kind of financial help, welfare or charities that would be able to donate to possibly help me out. All I want to do is to get on my feet and be able to have a home that no one could take away from me like my ex husband forced me into. I would really appreciate any kind of help I could possibly receive and would be so very grateful. Thank you so much. Sincerely.
Lady Leaving

Post by Lady Leaving »

I have been without a job since 2012. So, I decided to continue my education and get my Bachelor's
Degree. I am usually the one that helps others. However, I have found myself in need of financial
Assistance from welfare.
Please help me get back on my feet so that I can continue to do what I love to do. I have a job
Interview for Monday, prayerfully I will get the job. Can welfare buy me clothes for it?
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

Hello, I’m a single mom currently pregnant with my second child now on welfare. I’m going through a divorce and live with my parents who can barely meet the basic needs of living. I got laid of my job a month ago and been looking since I had a few interviews but none that hire me yet. I just need assistance all around I am currently being asked to find a job and a separate home for me and my daughter due to the divorce process and currently the disappointing part I haven’t been able to get back on my feet to do so. If I can get assistance with my daughters clothing and school supplies and more money from welfare. She will be attending prek in Madisonville TX on the 22nd of august. If too can give me some comfort in contacting me please. Any help is much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

When people say welfare these days, that is really the name of the old program. It was renamed as TANF, or temporary assistance for needy families. We do have a list of about how much each state pays out in TANF (formerly welfare). Of course it is based on number of people in the home and other factors. But find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... y_*.html
Marissa wrote:Hello, I’m a single mom currently pregnant with my second child now on welfare.