Hours cut at work

State and local government assistance programs.
Bamafan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hours cut at work

Post by Bamafan »

I recently got demoted at work and hours cut due to a back injury. I lived on pain for nine months because I couldn't afford to go to a doctor. But once I did go I was put on restrictions and recommended to get an MRI, that's when I got demoted and hours cut so there for I'm now behind on rent. I finally found someone to give me an MRI with a payment plan. When I did the MRI they found problems with my hip, two discs and also found a lump in my right obedience which prompt me to go get that checked. Now I have to have surgery a hysterectomy which will cost me $1,411.00 up front they don't except payment plan. With all this going on I'm going to lose my home and no place to go. I don't like to ask for help but I have no choice. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hours cut at work

Post by Admin »

So whether you need help with those existing medical bills, or are looking for additional options for health care for that surgery, you can find both here and medical bill help in general. Off the page you can also find local rental programs too that can assistance with bills, expenses, and other needs you may have.
Bamafan wrote:I recently got demoted at work and hours cut due to a back injury. I lived on pain for nine months because I couldn't afford to go to a doctor. But once I did go I was put on restrictions and recommended to get an MRI, that's when I got demoted and hours cut so there for I'm now behind on rent. I finally found someone to give me an MRI with a payment plan. When I did the MRI they found problems with my hip, two discs and also found a lump in my right obedience which prompt me to go get that checked. Now I have to have surgery a hysterectomy which will cost me $1,411.00 up front they don't except payment plan. With all this going on I'm going to lose my home and no place to go. I don't like to ask for help but I have no choice. Please help.
Leesman

Post by Leesman »

I really need help ASAP! I know others would say the same thing. I live in a mobile home which I own at present. It has the intent to sell on it as of when I move into my habitat home here in Indianapolis Indiana in mid December as of now. The furnace died and heating by oil heaters which is not enough. My child support stopped about a month and a half ago and nothing can be done until it is 8 weeks behind and then there is court. My main job is McDonald's in Marion County where I work between 0 and 8 hours each week. I have worked for them for over 3 years. I also, to help out costs, substitute teach for Indianapolis Schools plus substitute in a lunchroom. This is good when school is in session and when they have a need. I have used my credit card to pay my bills, gas car and such and now am at $1000. I have never been this low before. I am a worker and have tried all over for work but not just work but something regular.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sort of confused. Why do you only work 8 hours at most? There are many part time jobs at there at places similar to McDonalds. Regardless, it seems like you want to address your budget and outstanding debts. Is that the case? Try a non-profit credit counseling agency, and more information on them in Indianapolis is here. Many counselors can also usually advise on other needs too, such as housing, employment and more. Consumers have several different places to call for advice. Continue reading on the agencies in Indiana for credit counseling.
Anchor

Post by Anchor »

I need help with rent, dental care, food, and household and pet supplies. My husband is in jail and I only make minimum wage, barely making $1000 a month if I get enough hours that month, and they have cut back on them. If I can get help with maybe one or two of the things listed I should be ok. But I just found out also that I have a bedbug infestation that I can't afford to take care of. I'm at a loss on what to do and any help would help me from losing my mind. I'm completely stressed out and doing what I can to get by. But I'm running out of resources. My husband could use a lawyer also. I know I'm asking a lot but help in just one area would help ease my mind at least a little bit. Thank you for listening. It's also hard for me to contact people for help since I am trying to work as much as possible and have crazy hours. Please help me!!
JoeBrown

Post by JoeBrown »

Job Placement and training. Rental Assistance. I have an autistic son who's father stopped paying child support in March 2014. Although there is a warrant for his arrest, he has vanished and I am caring for two children on $600.00 per month. Our rental lease is up Aug 31st, 2014. We cannot afford another place. Our apartment is small and my 4 year old son and I share a bedroom, I cannot afford to pay for his needs, pull-ups, formula, ect. In the past, my elderly father has helped us, but now he has also run out of money and I have no where to turn, please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If it is job training, when combined with a new home, then good will may be an effective charity to try. They have staff that not only address the lack of employment, but they can provide other items for your son. whether it is clothing or something else, goods are available to them. Locate the Goodwill job training and placement programs.
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

I was recently in an abusive relationship and the young man was living with me at the time, he said that he was paying rent and he was not. His not doing so put me 1 month behind on my rent which caused me to not be able to catch up.
During this time a contract was ended at one job so my hours were cut, and also I got a demotion from my job. I am about to get evicted and I really need some help. To stop the court order I need 1600.00 by Wednesday, October 6 2018. So clear my account and move out with no financial obligations I will need 3000.00. Please if there is anything anyone can do. God bless you and thank you.