Assistance from domestic abuse

State and local government assistance programs.
Minnymouse101
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Assistance from domestic abuse

Post by Minnymouse101 »

Hello.
I`m a woman from England and 30 years old. I`ll write you some thoughts of my heart. To get down to the essence, of why I`m sending this e-mail, is this, I`m in a troubled marriage. But not in the "real" meaning of physical violence. It`s not on the body, it`s on the heart. This marriage has been painful on my heart, for such a long time. I didn`t know which man I was dealing with, before a while after we got married. Then I was to involved to just let go. He had somehow captured me with his lies. Now I can`t take it anymore, I need to be set free. So what I`m asking you for, is to help me financial, because of economic debt. I`m painfully stuck in it. This money was not used on consumption. It was serious life-issues. I`m so in need of someone reaching out to me, and offer me financial help, someone I can send the debt-papers to, so I can be released out of this wrecking marriage. I have asked for help in my own country, but not any person I have been in contact with, seems to care. Like it`s something I need to deal with all by my self, because they mean it`s my very own fault. That`s hurtful, but I have a hope still. That`s why I`m asking you. Believe me, if it comes a time when I become rich, my heart will bleed for those in need. I know it, because I can already feel it. And I know that it will stay with me. Please help me, before I`m getting damaged, and while I still have something to give to the world. Even though, I`ve been through fire, I still feel preserved, at this point. But I need to act now, but I can`t, not without help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assistance from domestic abuse

Post by Admin »

Call the police if being abused. After that, it may be best for you to speak to an attorney about his domestic abuse and divorce. You can get a restraining order, file for divorce, and take other types of action to both protect yourself from abuse and husband, and get some funds to help pay your bills, debts, and housing costs. Find information on free legal aid.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... dvice.html

Minnymouse101 wrote:Hello.
I`m a woman from England and 30 years old. I`ll write you some thoughts of my heart. To get down to the essence, of why I`m sending this e-mail, is this, I`m in a troubled marriage. But not in the "real" meaning of physical violence. It`s not on the body, it`s on the heart. This marriage has been painful on my heart, for such a long time. I didn`t know which man I was dealing with, before a while after we got married. Then I was to involved to just let go. He had somehow captured me with his lies. Now I can`t take it anymore, I need to be set free. So what I`m asking you for, is to help me financial, because of economic debt. I`m painfully stuck in it. This money was not used on consumption. It was serious life-issues. I`m so in need of someone reaching out to me, and offer me financial help, someone I can send the debt-papers to, so I can be released out of this wrecking marriage. I have asked for help in my own country, but not any person I have been in contact with, seems to care. Like it`s something I need to deal with all by my self, because they mean it`s my very own fault. That`s hurtful, but I have a hope still. That`s why I`m asking you. Believe me, if it comes a time when I become rich, my heart will bleed for those in need. I know it, because I can already feel it. And I know that it will stay with me. Please help me, before I`m getting damaged, and while I still have something to give to the world. Even though, I`ve been through fire, I still feel preserved, at this point. But I need to act now, but I can`t, not without help.
Alcatraz

Post by Alcatraz »

To Whom it May Concern:
I am employed by a temporary placement agency, and my current position is at Intel Co. In the last month my family has faced difficult times, including medical issues and a death in the family that has taken me away from work several times. My sister has also had court fees from abusive husband. While we are usually able to pay our bills every month, we've fallen behind on utilities, rent, and other expenses this month. We live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our rent is due as quickly as possible, but no later than the 30th and it is $850. We are also behind on our electric, gas, and water bills; as well as money for basic necessities such as diapers for our daughter and gasoline for our car. Please let me know what I can do to receive any assistance provided.
Mrs.Frazier

Post by Mrs.Frazier »

I owe $350 to landlord for back Rent, I owe $200 to Aid-american energy, and $170 to water bill. I'm a single mom with no car and trying to find job. I am fleeing from violence too. I will be able to pay the water bill and this month’s $321 of rent... Just need $550 to stay afloat with my children... I have a Disabled son as well. Just need a little bit of HOPE, Support and Help. Please :)
Clipperrs

Post by Clipperrs »

Hello. I am currently in need of some kind of help leaving an abusive situation. I lost my house a few months ago. And a friend said he would help me out by letting me stay at his apartment. I had known him for a few years. We were just friends and that was made clear. Well he has become a tyrant. I can't leave the house. Can’t get a ride anywhere and apartment Is off bus line.
He has threatened and raised is hands to me...And is fabricating that we are in some kind of relationship...I don't know why... but he is persistent on making me dependent on him and punishing me because I will not be with him. I have no money and as you can see I can't get anywhere to make money to get out of this situation...This man is very scary, and is really domestic abuse. And I don't know what else to do. I have been told to go to a shelter but I have a sister in Maryland that I am trying to get to.
I just need help getting to Maryland. That is all I seek. I cannot stay in this abusive situation and I have no friends or family in North Carolina...If anyone can please give me ideas or some kind of assistance I would greatly appreciate it. Please help me get out of here. Thank you for your time.
Bamburg

Post by Bamburg »

Due to abusive husband, I have was isolated from working for the last 4 years, I had no say financially.
The finances were hidden from me, I couldn't open the mail. He didn't pay the mortgage, now all the money from the sale of my house in NJ and my inheritance is gone. They were not going to have the foreclosure sale until December 2014, I just got a letter informing me the sale will take place September 10th. My final court date for my divorce isn't until October 21st. He has been hiding money and pays me $200 twice a month iand temporary alimony. This fills up my gas tank once pays for half my PTSD medications and leaves $20 for food.
I have no money to move my belongings, to pay a deposit and first and last months rent. I am unemployed and have Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome for which the doctors didn't want me working for a year while I recuperate. I'm returning to school, since he ruined my last career, I'm just turned 60 and am beginning again. I have learn so much through this experience and am a strong and resilient person, with a good sense a humor which gets me through. I would like to do volunteer work with other survivors of domestic abuse, but, am unable because of restrictions in my gas consumption. I'm afraid I will soon be homeless and my belongings lost. Can you help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many faith based groups help people impacted by domestic abuse. There are usually generous people in a parish that give food, clothes, hygiene items, and may accommodate them into a shelter. If it is more funds needed, then some churches help with bills as well. But the first thing is for safety, and that is when they can offer refuge.