Help with dental

State and local government assistance programs.
kayjus33
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with dental

Post by kayjus33 »

Hello,
I was just wondering if there is any help with dental costs in Wyoming. It seems there isnt very many. My husband needs dentures so bad, he is 45 and his teeth are so bad it makes him look older and he has no self confidence. He is missing a bunch of top ones and all the teeth in his mouth are rotten, its' making him sick. We would be willing to pay 1000 down as that is all we have. Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with dental

Post by Admin »

Wisconsin Dental Association (414-276-4520) is an effective resource for the state. They may know of some low cost, or possibly free clinics and services. Read more on other dental clinics and services here too. Every year thousands of people receive free or low cost dental care if they have no insurance or are low income.
kayjus33 wrote:Hello,
I was just wondering if there is any help with dental costs in Wyoming. It seems there isnt very many. My husband needs dentures so bad, he is 45 and his teeth are so bad it makes him look older and he has no self confidence. He is missing a bunch of top ones and all the teeth in his mouth are rotten, its' making him sick. We would be willing to pay 1000 down as that is all we have. Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.