Florida low income housing

State and local government assistance programs.
Mac1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Florida low income housing

Post by Mac1 »

I live in the Miami, Florida area and need information on low income housing programs and assistance and options in the Florida area. The economy is so bad down here. What are the income requirements, and how much can I make before I am not qualified for the low income assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Florida low income housing

Post by Admin »

Florida has low income housing programs. Florida rental housing assistance programs that are available are the SElderly Housing Community Loan , tate Apartment Incentive Loan, Mutifamily Mortgage Revenue Bond, Low Income Housing Tax Credit, , Florida Affordable Housing Guarantee, and last but not least Home Investment Partnerships programs.
JohnsonC
anti spam: Blue

Re: Florida low income housing

Post by JohnsonC »

I was laid off in January 2013. My unemployment has just been exhausted yesterday. My parents are selling the home I live in. They received a good offer and I will be evicted within a month and need some affordable home or apartment. Its a cash buyer.
I have three children ages 4, 8, and 12. We don't receive any child support from their father. I need assistance with long term shelter and housing for my children and I. Also need assistance with school clothing/supplies, and employment assistance too if possible. I live in Flagler county Florida. I don't have a phone, please contact me at this email.