Government public aid

State and local government assistance programs.
Freese
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Government public aid

Post by Freese »

i am disabled my HUSBAND HAS MANY HEALTH ISSUES. HE HAS HAD QUAD BYPASS AUG2010 AND IT COLLAPSED FEB 2111 HAD 1O STENTS ITS GOES ON AND ON WE LOST OUR HOUSE HE WORKED FOR DELPHI FOR 20 PLUS YEARS AND WAS LET GO AND HIS JOB WENT TO MEXICO. WE REALLY NEED SOME HELP AND DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN CAN YOU HELP? PLEASE MOST OF ALL WE JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE CAN GO TO GET HELP WITH RENT AND THE BASICS SIGNED UP FOR PUBLIC AIDE FROM GOVERNMENT. WE SIGNED UP FOR PUBLIC AIDE AND WOW ITS A MESS I JUST NEED A BREAK HELP WITH RENT AND UTILITIES THE FIRST AVAILABLE APARTMENT FOR HELP WITH HEAT WAS JAN 2112 SO WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER MONTHS ANY WAY IF U HELP OR DIRECT ME WHERE TO GO I WOULD FOR EVER BE GRATEFUL. THANK YOU
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Government public aid

Post by Admin »

Public government aid is offered at both the federal government, as well as public assistance at the local and state level too. The order to try is really government aid, then non-profit organizations (like clinics or credit counselors) and then, if they can't help, then for profit businesses or credit counselors. Find a listing of all these options, programs, and services here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... progr.html
It is one of our main lists-summary of resources, with of course people needing to drill down from that listing of public programs.
Freese wrote:i am disabled my HUSBAND HAS MANY HEALTH ISSUES. HE HAS HAD QUAD BYPASS AUG2010 AND IT COLLAPSED FEB 2111 HAD 1O STENTS ITS GOES ON AND ON WE LOST OUR HOUSE HE WORKED FOR DELPHI FOR 20 PLUS YEARS AND WAS LET GO AND HIS JOB WENT TO MEXICO. WE REALLY NEED SOME HELP AND DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN CAN YOU HELP? PLEASE MOST OF ALL WE JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE CAN GO TO GET HELP WITH RENT AND THE BASICS SIGNED UP FOR PUBLIC AIDE FROM GOVERNMENT. WE SIGNED UP FOR PUBLIC AIDE AND WOW ITS A MESS I JUST NEED A BREAK HELP WITH RENT AND UTILITIES THE FIRST AVAILABLE APARTMENT FOR HELP WITH HEAT WAS JAN 2112 SO WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER MONTHS ANY WAY IF U HELP OR DIRECT ME WHERE TO GO I WOULD FOR EVER BE GRATEFUL. THANK YOU
Johnston

Post by Johnston »

I am a single mother of two little boys. I currently looking for work to support my children, but I have run out of money to make sure my kids have a roof over their head. My rent is $499.00 every month before the 5th of each month. I am nervous that I will not find work before than to pay off my rent for December or January 2012. I also have a disconnection notice on my power and light bill for $119.00. The power and light company already put me on a payment arrangement as well as receive winter and also public cash assistance, but I am worry that I will not be able to pay off the disconnection balance before 11/29/2012 and my apartment is all lights.
Raposa

Post by Raposa »

I AM BEING EVICTED IN 30 DAYS. LANDLORD FILED BANKRUPTCY. I CAN NO LONGER WALK, HAVE NO CAR AFTER 3 CATASTROPHIC CAR ACCIDENTS. I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP TO RENT FOR UTILITIES, FOOD, AND MORE. I HAVE $7.00 LEFT TO MY NAME AND WILL NOT GO HOMELESS. I AM SCARED. FOR 11 YEARS THE HOUSE WAS MINE. MY SISTERS NAME ON IT WHILE I SPENT MY ENTIRE LIFE’S SAVINGS TRYING TO HELP MY ADOPTED SON GET WELL. I WORKED 90 HOUR WORK WEEKS, I LEFT NOTHING FOR ME. NEVER MARRIED. AS OF MOST RECENT 5 LIVES WERE DESTROYED IN 3 TRAFFIC COLLISIONS. I OWE FOR CARS, I OWE FOR THE BIKE DRIVER AND THE LITTLE BOY IS CREATING A LAWSUIT. I HIT MY FOREHEAD FIRST ACCIDENT, CAR 1/2 GONE CAR THAT CLIPPED ME FROM BEHIND. CONVINCED THEM I DROVE INTO THE WALL WHILE SUB TEACHING. LUDICROUS BUT COULD NOT AFFORD AN ATTORNEY. I CRUSHED MAJOR BONES. I COULD NOT AFFORD TO GET THEM FIXED, MY SPEECH BEGAN TO SLUR 3 MONTHS AGO AND I BEGAN TO FALL 3-4 TIMES/DAY. THEN I COULD NOT WALK AT ALL. THANK YOU GOD FOR MEDICARE A AND B BUT CANNOT AFFORD 20% COPAY. I AM RIGHT HANDED IT IS CRIPPLED WITH ARTHRITIS, AS WELL THE ARM, FOREARM NECK AND BROKEN COLLAR BONE. I WAS MARRIED TO MY WORK. WENT TO 68 PLACES, NO ONE WILL HIRE ME BECAUSE AS A TEACHER I WAS FALLING. I WENT TO GRAD SCHOOL TO BE AN ESE AND ELEM TEACHER, AND THEY WILL NOT HIRE DUE TO SLURRING OF SPEECH, LOST OF SHORT TERM MEMORY, AND I AM THE ONLY MEANS OF SUPPORT. I NEED ANSWERS NOW. HAVING SPENT MY LIFE WORKING I CONTINUE TO LOOK AND PRAY TO GOD. I AM AT THE END OF MY ROPE. I NEED HELP WITH A ROOF OVER MY HEAD, THE GOVERNMENT AGENCY WILL BE PAID BACK BUT I NEED FIRST AND LAST AND SECURITY AND WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF THE HOUSING AND HOUSES FOR THOSE IN NEED. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME. I AM GRATEFUL.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many public assistance and benefit programs for single parents, so you have that going for you. While they may not pay you for your rent, they can include low income housing, food stamps (for your child), and utility assistance. All states offer aid as well. Usually it is a human or social service agency you need to apply at, so start that process. More details.
BrianMac

Post by BrianMac »

I truly need the money and benefits to catch up. I've been through a bad 5 years and trying to start over in Michigan. I'm in the middle of losing my house as well as everything else in my life. I have moved recently into a rental house and I'm still struggling. I keep trying to get ahead but I've borrowed money and every chance I get ahead I owe people money back. I'm treading water and it has been going on for way to long (5 years) and I just need some relief and public assistance. I work hard and try to do everything I can to make ends meat but need some help. So the government money would be used to get my feet back on the ground and have a fresh start. Please consider me for the assistance that your offering. Thank you in advance for your time and understanding.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you apply for the programs? We don't process applications. We can tell you where to apply for government and public benefits in Michigan, but you need to do the research on what you need and take the initiative to apply. But we will tell you the demand is high, and application process is tough. The main aid programs are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... higan.html
Southwest1

Post by Southwest1 »

In January I got approved for disability after being homeless for a year. I was able to get my own place.
I had put 4 applications for apartments witch they charged 20 to 25 dollars for credit as I have bad credit!
Gave up looking for decent apartments in safe areas I found one in SE area. Well I paid 900.00 to move in
first and last months rent.
I move in and the place was dirty. It had no refrigerator. The land lord said he would bring one. Well days went bye. In weeks finally he shows up with one that had dirt and webs and seemed like he found it he told me not to plug in
for 12 hours. I waited a hole day went for groceries, thrilled I had refrigerator. Well the thing didn't
work. My food went bad. I am going on 3 months living here.
Utility's are outrageous. He charges on top of rent. I don't have washer or refrigerator. Gas is 38.00 for one month. How does he figure utility's. I
live alone and spend a lot of time with my mom who has cancer! Can I withhold rent or get help from the government? This is not how I thought
it would be to finally get my place. I eat out and can't afford it anymore. I want to live comfortable. I
asked him if I would bye a refrigerator to take it off rent. He agreed and I got letter that late charges will be
added. I lost meat, milk, eggs, around $230 in food. This problem is not getting resolved.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, did the lease say the landlord needed to give you a refrigerator? Why didn't you notice that before paying rent/deposit. You are renting a place as is. So that is your issue. If you want to look into public housing or maybe cash aid to buy basic needs, there are programs in Tennessee. But they won't help with what you need. the landlord actually went out of their way to help and didn't even need to do that. But locate the government assistance programs to try in your state. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... essee.html
JMartin

Post by JMartin »

I'm past due on my rent. It was due on the 1st of the month. I need to pay the bill with a late fee $57 + late fee of how many days I get behind 6 more days.
I will be evicted with my 3 children. I am currently unemployed. I stay home with my kids. I receive SNAP but other government aid I can't apply for please. I really need help. I going to have to move out if I can't pay the rent that's is past due now my kids & are only have this apartment we are staying at.