I really need some answer's to these question's ASAP!

State and local government assistance programs.
gameboy314
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I really need some answer's to these question's ASAP!

Post by gameboy314 »

To Whom It May Concern, I am trying to get some information in regard's to assistance, ( foodstamps, medical, childcare). At this time the mother of my children receive's all three. She also is getting cash assistance too. We are working thing's out together and talking about me moving back in. My question is what effect would my $9.00hr job have on her assistance? I do know we would lose the cash assistance. Would the parent fee's for the child care go up? And would we lose child care and medical assistance? There are 3 children and 2 adults in our family. My income before taxes is $1440.00. She also has applied for a pell grant and is afraid me coming home would make us lose it all. I told her us being such a low income family with 3 kids we should be fine? So any answer's will help me and my family greatly!!! Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I really need some answer's to these question's ASAP!

Post by Admin »

We do not know. Each state has its own rules, and each program its own terms. We can give you some phone numbers on who may be able to answer these questions if you post your state and/or county. In the meantime, here is information on http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/state_aid_and_assistance_progr.html
government assistance programs. if you scroll midway down the page you can pick your state, then pick county, etc. so you can get phone number of agencies and non-profits on your own if you want. Also find thousands of charities and programs for paying bills on the main site.
gameboy314 wrote:To Whom It May Concern, I am trying to get some information in regard's to assistance, ( foodstamps, medical, childcare). At this time the mother of my children receive's all three. She also is getting cash assistance too. We are working thing's out together and talking about me moving back in. My question is what effect would my $9.00hr job have on her assistance? I do know we would lose the cash assistance. Would the parent fee's for the child care go up? And would we lose child care and medical assistance? There are 3 children and 2 adults in our family. My income before taxes is $1440.00. She also has applied for a pell grant and is afraid me coming home would make us lose it all. I told her us being such a low income family with 3 kids we should be fine? So any answer's will help me and my family greatly!!! Thank You
Cook1

Post by Cook1 »

LAST WINTER OUR ROOF CAVED IN WE HAD TO FIX IT SO WE GOT BEHIND ON THE RENT PLUS MY HUSBAND CHANGED JOBS . SO WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR 2ND 3 DAY NOTICE TO QUIT THE PREMISES. WE SPOKE WITH MANAGEMENT AND THEY OFFERED A $1000 A MONTH. WE SAID WE ACCEPTED BUT THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT FOR OTHER BILLS OR FOOD. SO WE NEED HELP NOW!!!!! WHERE TO GO?
THANK YOU
Kalarahi

Post by Kalarahi »

I'm trying to find help for me and my kids. I had off the premises where I was living. Lights were turn off. I have
funds for a hotel room for 3 days. I have contacted 211 all day to day explain my situation. I can't believe that there's
really no help out here for families that are left homeless.
I have a second 8 voucher get help with that because I
don't have all the move in funds. It hurts my heart that every where you turn people shuts the door or they refuse to
help you. There programs here in Florida that have there picks, no no one questions who gets the money. And it's unfair. I have utilities the information you
provided me with. And can't believe not at less really go the extra mile. Lord knows this here is not right.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your email sounds very entitled. Who do you think pays for programs such as motel vouchers? Or housing? It is taxpayers and people that work hard at their jobs to do the best they can. They to can say it is "unfair" that they are working so a low income family can get a free motel room in Jackson County Florida. Your approach and attitude is 100% wrong. Instead you should be grateful for any one thing you get. You should thank the cashier at the local grocery store, the teacher, police man, etc., all who are working and paying taxes for the poor. Anyway, fix your attitude before you apply to these Jackson County assistance programs.
Kalarahi wrote:I'm trying to find help for me and my kids. I had off the premises where I was living. Lights were turn off. I have
funds for a hotel room for 3 days. I have contacted 211 all day to day explain my situation. I can't believe that there's
really no help out here for families that are left homeless.
I have a second 8 voucher get help with that because I
don't have all the move in funds. It hurts my heart that every where you turn people shuts the door or they refuse to
help you. There programs here in Florida that have there picks, no no one questions who gets the money. And it's unfair. I have utilities the information you
provided me with. And can't believe not at less really go the extra mile. Lord knows this here is not right.