TANF programs

State and local government assistance programs.
rose.chris79

TANF programs

Post by rose.chris79 »

Can TANF programs help me get a job and provide me with food assistance. what do I apply for the TANF temportary assistance needy family aid. my rent is due soon and I think I am going to be evicted from my apartment in Texas. I need help quickly
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: TANF programs

Post by Admin »

TANF assistance programs, or Temporary Relief For Need Familys, are a government assistance program that provide help with finding jobs, job training, income assistance (including wage supplements for working poor families); education, and child care expenses, medical bills, job training; transportation and more. It is an all inclusive government program.
Bernie and P

Post by Bernie and P »

Please advise regarding any emergency financial-type assistance which may possibly be available, including welfare please. I am disabled, homeless and a recent robbery victim at the Greyhound bus lines terminal located in Houston and it happened just prior in my relocation to El Paso Texas. Any/all forthcoming information will be greatly as well as wholeheartedly appreciated. Respectably.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look into the TANF program that has been mentioned. While it is not as much for an emergency, it may offer Texas residents with cash grants, referrals, welfare, and other benefits. It will cover both El Paso and Houston regions and many people may qualify for it. It rely depends on income, and that is a key application requirement. It really can help the porr pay for their basic needs, and that is always a focus of TANF. Read more on TANF and public aid in Texas.
Gibson1

Post by Gibson1 »

Hi,
I was wondering what assistance service programs you offer besides TANF and how I would apply for it. And if possible if I can get an application mailed to me.
I have 3 kids and currently employed part-time only. I'm quite behind on my excel Bill and monthly rent. I did get energy assistance this past winter so I'm not sure what other options I have.
If someone can get back at me that would be great. Thank you!
Indy One

Post by Indy One »

My only income is my social security monthly check and I need help because I'm not on housing and I pay for my apartment with my SS check which is $950. Two months ago I received a letter that Leigh County TANF welfare office isn't paying my Medicare premium monthly and instead of getting my $1058 amount I only received $750. Now I couldn't pay my rent for the month of March so I'm behind. Please can someone call me and help me figure out a way to get caught up on my rent since I didn't get my whole amount of $1058. I only got $750 from TANF.
Nikki P

Post by Nikki P »

I had lost my TANF but I was took off for bad reasons. I had good cause my mother and brother died all in one week. And I was in the process of disability. Spanish Peaks at the time was switching doctors. And my mom now deceased mother was helping me comprehend the 10-9 forms and my case worker was helping. My mother had cancer and I was recently fresh out a domestic violence. I never received an appeal letter for my case this is my last month of sanction. But I can’t pay this month’s rent or late fees. I’m a single parent not knowing what’s going to happen.