Going to school at night

State and local government assistance programs.
Sweetie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Going to school at night

Post by Sweetie »

Im a 32yr old mother of two ages(11-17). Im having a hard time with everything right now. Im working full ime and going to school at night. Im barely making it with what i make. Im the only one in my household that is able to work at this moment. My daughter wants to work but its her last year of high school plus she is has been taking college courses on the weekends and over the summer. I just want her to focus on her education. I need help with paying bills and well i want to see if i can qualify for a home in some kind of program. There is so much more but those are my main things.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Going to school at night

Post by Admin »

That is great that both you and your daughter are going to school, especially if she is taken college classes while still in high school. You may want to look into some grant programs, as the government may have some college loans or aid for you and/or your daughter, and money can be used for housing as that can be considered a college expense. The grant program information we have is listed here, for grant information and services. The main site may help with the other things you need too.

Sweetie wrote:Im a 32yr old mother of two ages(11-17). Im having a hard time with everything right now. Im working full ime and going to school at night. Im barely making it with what i make. Im the only one in my household that is able to work at this moment. My daughter wants to work but its her last year of high school plus she is has been taking college courses on the weekends and over the summer. I just want her to focus on her education. I need help with paying bills and well i want to see if i can qualify for a home in some kind of program. There is so much more but those are my main things.
Clipperrs

Post by Clipperrs »

I’m currently in debt and I can't afford to pay my utilities bills and I have been searching online for further assistance to see what programs are out there to help me with paying my bills. My husband have been laid off from his job working minimum wage and our source of income is short.
We are afraid that our lights and gas might be cut off with our young children inside the home. Our refrigerator is going bad as it is its hard to put any food in it because we are afraid that our food might go bad. Our bills may not be much the matter of fact is, is that it can't be paid.
I’m constantly looking for help. I’m not finding any help in my area. I live in Long beach California. I still can't find services anywhere that will help with our bills. We constantly struggling through this matter because the bills are piling up we did extension but they can only give us an certain amount of time on the light bill. The gas bill is not giving us any extension because of the amount of money that I owe from my last bill from 2011.
Right now I can't pay that off. Every thing is in my husband name and he has been looking for ways online to that could help with our bills since he been laid off from his job. He is also trying school classes online. But no job = no money. Don’t mistake this from a sad letter as its all about help. I know we need the help if you have any further assistance that could help us that would be highly appreciated.
Sorry I didn’t mention it in the beginning. Excuse me for writing all of this I didn’t have no other contact. I don’t have a phone as rough times for us. If you could email me any services that you know of that would be so grateful thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are programs for utility bills in Los Angeles County, which is where Long Beach is of course. If your husband is going back to school, tell that to your company. That may help them find some form of payment plan, as agencies like to see people becoming self-sufficient. So you can stop searching online, and find our resources here! http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... assis.html
Lumineers1

Post by Lumineers1 »

Good morning, I found your site through google.
This is my first time doing this and I’m so embarrassed to ask anyone for help. But I need help with my rent and utilities. My rent is $980 and my utilities for this month is $200. I lost my job and need help with rent for this month only, while I’m looking for work. I’m single and I live by myself band going to school during nights for a new career - working SO hard. If there is any way you can help I would appreciate it. Thank you and have a Blessed Day.
BillsMafia

Post by BillsMafia »

Hi, my name is Velocity Young and I am going to school at night. I am in need of help of a security deposit of $1,540. Within the next two weeks. I am in the city of Long Beach California. I got approved for another apartment in the city of Long Beach. I do have a section 8 voucher for the City of Long Beach for one bedroom. My lease is up this month and I would like to move to a better location. I have a 2 year old son. We were drastically impacted by the Covid19. Doctors and Medical assistance was limited in our time of need. Currently working to rebuild my son strength and motor skills while at night school at same time. At the same time, my current landlord was not understanding the situation.  And kept pursuing me for rent.  Hopefully, you can direct me to somebody that can help us. Any help is greatly appreciated feel free to contact me by email or phone number.