Weatherization assistance help needed asap

State and local government assistance programs.
E. Matthews
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Weatherization assistance help needed asap

Post by E. Matthews »

I have been on a list to have my old woodframe house weatherized from a orgization out of Rosenberg, Texas w/ no help at all. They said they would send a person out to look into all or windows (wooden type), to see if we need new ones and replace the front door. Our windows do not seat and are crooked all yr. We have NO insulation in walls or the ceiling. We moved into this old house 3 weeks before Hurricane Ike. Anyone that has a name of an org. that will help us, please call me at 409-392-1979 in Hitchcock,Texas 77563 Ed Matthews. I will be 65 next month, ret.and on SS also. They are going to take out more money because of medicaid and my ins. Wife works, teacher w/ GISD (Galv).We cannot get a large enough loan to assist. Can we find grant money or an elect. compnay that will help. We have no central air or heat. One gas heater for the whole house. Electric heaters use up too much energy and our bills add up...Please help if U can. Wifes name is Denise...409-256-1166 thanx
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Weatherization assistance help needed asap

Post by Admin »

We can just provide other places to call for aid in Fort Bend County and Rosenberg Texas. Some of these places may have information on the government weatherization program, some not. You will need to call.
Find Fort Bend Texas agencies and not for profits to call for help. The number one place to call may be the Fort Bend County Community Action Council, Inc. (phone (409) 765-7878) and your nearest Salvation Army we believe has a phone number of (281) 207-2500. Community action agencies are always great places to call for information on government programs.
E. Matthews wrote:I have been on a list to have my old woodframe house weatherized from a orgization out of Rosenberg, Texas w/ no help at all. They said they would send a person out to look into all or windows (wooden type), to see if we need new ones and replace the front door. Our windows do not seat and are crooked all yr. We have NO insulation in walls or the ceiling. We moved into this old house 3 weeks before Hurricane Ike. Anyone that has a name of an org. that will help us, please call me at 409-392-1979 in Hitchcock,Texas 77563 Ed Matthews. I will be 65 next month, ret.and on SS also. They are going to take out more money because of medicaid and my ins. Wife works, teacher w/ GISD (Galv).We cannot get a large enough loan to assist. Can we find grant money or an elect. compnay that will help. We have no central air or heat. One gas heater for the whole house. Electric heaters use up too much energy and our bills add up...Please help if U can. Wifes name is Denise...409-256-1166 thanx