Am in a financial emergency

State and local government assistance programs.
Peruiu
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Am in a financial emergency

Post by Peruiu »

Hi my name is Earl may I have 2 boys and a wife I've been unemployed for about 6 months now due to my 9 month old being legally blind. Anyway my family and I are worried about Christmas this year we are low on money and rents is around the corner as well as Christmas gifts for the boys. If there is any way for us to get any help that would be great. Thank you and God bless.
Intel

Post by Intel »

Hello, we are struggling and now in an emergency situation. My husband was diagnosed with MS a couple of years ago. We have been trying to stay above water ever since.
I work full time, am a part time realtor, and he does get disability income. Still not enough. He has old car, we recently had to get me a car with the help of my mom to help make payments as I need something reliable to get to all locations. I make $13.50 hour, he gets roughly 1100, but then his insurance comes out, so really closer to $900.
House payment is covered by this at $560, and cable which he needs since he is home all day since he can’t really work. Plus car insurance, Duke, water, garbage, groceries, car payment, we are drowning. I can't get Duke paid down for anything, and can't lose power. We do not qualify for help thru our county, they say we make too much but we have nothing, I roll change all the time. We need help.
We have repairs that need done to our home that he can no longer do, we need a roof. The list goes on and on of our financial needs. I have tried to get financial help for this emergency, but I do not know what to do. Please help. Thank you. I am emailing from work but again thanks to mom I do have a phone. We do not do drugs, have never been in trouble and have always been above board and just can't make it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

anyone in a hardship needs to try the main site here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
Use the search bar to locate programs for paying bills, free items, case management, and much more. Type in what you need and where you live in the search bar, and variations of it, to find agencies.