senior low cost transportation in maryville TN

State and local government assistance programs.
SQP
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

senior low cost transportation in maryville TN

Post by SQP »

i am living with son and his family till an apartment in maryville towers opens up, in the meantime they work 6 days a week and are seldom here to take me grocery shopping or other places. I'm looking for a low cost entity that will drive me. drop me off, and pick me up when i'm ready to return home, is there anything like this here? i was told there was but nobody can get me a n ame they said its something like - ETRA or ETHRA? any helpful answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: senior low cost transportation in maryville TN

Post by Admin »

We think the main place to call for advice on transportation for medical or other appointment is the Blount County Community Action Agency. Phone number is (865) 983-8411. Now they may not have transportation for you, but if they do not, they probably know who will. Community action agencies are always great places to call for advice and referrals.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/blo ... progr.html
SQP wrote:i am living with son and his family till an apartment in maryville towers opens up, in the meantime they work 6 days a week and are seldom here to take me grocery shopping or other places. I'm looking for a low cost entity that will drive me. drop me off, and pick me up when i'm ready to return home, is there anything like this here? i was told there was but nobody can get me a n ame they said its something like - ETRA or ETHRA? any helpful answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)