desparate need

State and local government assistance programs.
moonchild
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

desparate need

Post by moonchild »

Please help! I am on disability and my electric service is due to be disconnected on Tuesday.Also I am on the verge of being evicted and have no food with no one to help and I don't know where to turn.My 21 year old daughter recently moved in with me after her divorce and we have been having terrible financial problems and health issues since Feb. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: desparate need

Post by Admin »

Many energy companies have financial assistance and/or grants for the disabled. Use this resource, and select your state from the list. Call your utility company too and ask for aid.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html

Regarding rent, we have literally thousands of phone numbers for agencies, non-profits, and other places to call for housing help. Use this resource, read up on programs, then follow lins to programs in your state.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html

What state or county do you live in? We can be more specific in that case.

moonchild wrote:Please help! I am on disability and my electric service is due to be disconnected on Tuesday.Also I am on the verge of being evicted and have no food with no one to help and I don't know where to turn.My 21 year old daughter recently moved in with me after her divorce and we have been having terrible financial problems and health issues since Feb. Please help us.
Reiner

Post by Reiner »

Desperately need help for my husband, myself and our 5 and 7 yr old boys. We don't know where or whom to turn to for help in our time of need in St. Louis. My husband is the sole provider of our family and lost his job on 7/14/12. We have no cash or assistance to help pay our bills,food or our mortgage. Is there anyone or some resources we can get some help as soon as possibly?
Dominque

Post by Dominque »

I don't know where else to turn.
I'm so desperate for my Sister. She is so stressed and scared.
CAN ANYONE PLEASE help my sister and here family??
They lost everything to Hurricane Sandy and have 2 kids at home and the youngest one of 5 years is fighting leukemia.
They can't make rent this month and are going to get evicted.
Long story short they need help to pay rent this month by the 31st of July.
My husband and I exhausted our savings by getting them relocated back home to California but I lost my job in March and can't help out with their rent this month.
CAN YOU PLEASE help them, ASAP??
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The federal government is offering grants and disaster relief for people impacted by hurricanes or other disasters. Try FEMA and the American Red Cross among others.That is also very kind of you to relocate them, and sorry for your job loss. But try the government grant programs for bills and maybe your sister can apply.
Brice

Post by Brice »

I live in Clayton County and it have been hard for me to get help from the organizations in my county. I'm in the desperate need of help and nothing coming through I refuse for me and my kids to be on the street because I can't seem to get any help. I will try these web sites that is listed and see if I can get a response to getting some help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try cash assistance from the government? Since you have kids, maybe they can help you. A state benefit? Learn more on how much cash assistance you can get in your state.
Brice wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 pm I'm in the desperate need of help and nothing coming through I refuse for me and my kids to be on the street because I can't seem to get any help. I will try these web sites that is listed and see if I can get a response to getting some help.