NEED HELP WITH RENT AND UTILITIES.. AND A JOB PLEASE>>>

State and local government assistance programs.
mmrios1977
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED HELP WITH RENT AND UTILITIES.. AND A JOB PLEASE>>>

Post by mmrios1977 »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE... I am a resident of ALbuquerque New mexico and could really use some help on my rent and utilities.. i am a mother of 3 and i just got laid off and am getting a divorce from my abusive husband whom i battled for years to get away from. I have a home for my kids and have paid off most of the debt that he has left me in.. However i am 400 dollars short for bills 200 for rent and 200 for water electric and gas... Does anyone know of any places please help me... Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HELP WITH RENT AND UTILITIES.. AND A JOB PLEASE>>>

Post by Admin »

Ensure you purse child support as well. We have information on free legal advice and how to get it.
Use this link for the rent help in Albuquerque, as we have several agencies listed. On the main site also focus on the navigation bars on left margin for info to various programs, legal aid, etc. Addition Bernalillio County assistance programs can be found here.
mmrios1977 wrote:GOOD MORNING EVERYONE... I am a resident of ALbuquerque New mexico and could really use some help on my rent and utilities.. i am a mother of 3 and i just got laid off and am getting a divorce from my abusive husband whom i battled for years to get away from. I have a home for my kids and have paid off most of the debt that he has left me in.. However i am 400 dollars short for bills 200 for rent and 200 for water electric and gas... Does anyone know of any places please help me... Thank you.
Lateefah

Post by Lateefah »

Greetings,
I'm writing in regard to a long time hard working man of Dallas Texas. He was a cook for restaurant for over 35+ years. Most recently worked the grille in the cafeteria at the Medical Center of Dallas for over 15 years and always had a great attitude while at work. He has recently come across some hard times as he is currently in a battle with lung cancer and most recently found out he has a leak at his house which made a water bill in excess of $350 for one month. Now he's having to call a plumber out and locate and repair the leak will possibly be over a $1000 if the leak is in the foundation of the home...this has just added more stress on him. His son's help as best they can, but it’s difficult as they have their own family's to care for as well.
He can no longer drive so his sons are having to take him to several doctor's appointments each month for Chemo, blood testing, swelling legs, etc. He is 72 years of age, lives alone and is in desperate need of assistance to help with the growing doctor bills as he has exhausted all of his 401k and is only receiving a monthly social security payments. He is also still willing to work a little, mostly from an at home job if possible.
I'm reaching out to you in an attempt to get the word out to others that a dedicated lifelong cook and custodian could use some assistance.
Thank you so much and any assistance that you could provide will be greatly appreciated!
Collingsworth

Post by Collingsworth »

I'm in a financial pickle. I work for YMCA doing after school care for kids. I love my job. However, I only get part time hours as my schedule is dependent on the kids' school schedule, so I struggle with bills such as my rent. As such I have three week where I wont be able to earn my income because of holiday breaks in the school schedule. For me that is roughly equivalent to 600 dollars. :( I have been looking for a second job that can be flexible with my afternoon hours at YMCA but have thus far been unsuccessful. Which is why I now turn to this site in helping locate resources.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The YMCA should have some ideas for you. Some offer financial assistance, or at the very least information on where to turn to. There may also be job programs and more there. Ask around your office. Until then, find more YMCA assistance programs.
Collingsworth wrote:I'm in a financial pickle. I work for YMCA doing after school care for kids.( I have been looking for a second job that can be flexible with my afternoon hours at YMCA but have thus far been unsuccessful. Which is why I now turn to this site in helping locate resources.