Car insurance

State and local government assistance programs.
Ryanair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car insurance

Post by Ryanair »

I need help with paying my car insurance and paying the penalty for my license being revoked as a result of non payment. It will cost about $500 to get it straightened out. I can pay it back when I start getting regular pay checks in a few weeks. I need this so I can go to work at a new job I have attained and to go to school.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car insurance

Post by Admin »

What we have found is that most insurance companies gradually increase your car insurance rates, and the best way to save money on them is to change policies and insurance companies every year. Look into discount carrier like GEICO or Progressive. And get a new quote yearly. Other ways to save on car insurance are listed on the main site, such as using Auto Clubs and Professional Organizations.
Ryanair wrote:I need help with paying my car insurance and paying the penalty for my license being revoked as a result of non payment. It will cost about $500 to get it straightened out. I can pay it back when I start getting regular pay checks in a few weeks. I need this so I can go to work at a new job I have attained and to go to school.
Tebowing

Post by Tebowing »

Recently in September I had lost my job making $15/hr and then 2 weeks after I lost my job, my mom lost her’s as well. We currently live together and are working to help each other. When this happened, we were unable to pay rent and were evicted from our apartment. We then had to find a weekly rental due to not having 1st and last month rent available at hand.
My mom has been working as many temporary Jobs for dental assistant as she can along with myself taking anything and working 2 part time jobs to get by along with donating blood plasma. We have been managing everything as best we can and without any other help.
I now got a full time job, but won't get a paycheck for 2 weeks and my mom only worked 1 day last week. Bills are starting to rack up and I am suddenly breaking down and asking anyone who is listening for assistance.
My mom's car insurance is about to lapse which is needed to get to and from work safely and also not to get a suspended license. On top of that, if we pay the insurance, then we won't have enough money for our hotel's weekly rental fee. We are trying the absolute best we can yet still isn't enough. PLEASE, we are in desperate needs now and any help would be greatly appreciated! You can reach my mom. We currently are residing in Lakeland, FL whereas my new FT job will be in Lakeland. Thank you for your understanding.
Boom
anti spam: Blue

Post by Boom »

I am a mom of 7 in nursing school trying to do better for my family. I also have one foster son as well. The nursing school has really put a strain on our finances and we are behind on our mortgage as well as all our other bills, namely car insurance.
Our auto insurance is fixing to cancel on May 18 which will cause a repo on our cars because we have loans on them and we must have full coverage insurance on them. We have an end in sight but need help just catching up. Is there any way to help us please?
Steveo12

Post by Steveo12 »

Good afternoon,
My name is Cristina.
My husband was terminated from his job on 9/8/2022, and we need assistance with the car insurance payment this month.
We have both been applying for jobs like crazy, and aid from the NRHA,TANF, SNAP, COMMUNITY SERVICES AGENCY, RON WOODS FAMILY CENTER, AND DEPT OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND HEALTH.
We are in the process of applying for rent aid from NRHA and the Department of Human Services, the F.I.S.H. organization has assisted us with our NVEnergy bill already.
We received aid from TANF, which allowed us to maintain our household with clean clothing, toilet paper, shampoo, etc, gas for our minivan, etc.
We need assistance in paying our car insurance, which will lapse tomorrow, 09/13/2022. It is $176.66.
In Nevada, if your insurance lapses even for a day, the DMV is immediately notified. The DMV levies a stiff fine of $500.00 for the first time, 2nd time is $1,000.00. This will be our second lapse within a 3 year period.
The vehicle, in which car insurance is due a Honda Odyssey, is our only vehicle. Since my youngest has Type 1 Diabetes, and I have Type 2, we need a vehicle to go to Doctor's appointments, pick up medication, and to pick up my youngest from school if she becomes too ill. As well as transportation to interviews, or work, once hired.
We urgently need assistance to pay the car insurance, for this month only. Once NRHA, through the CARES act, approves us, or the Department of Health and Human services assists us, we can use the aid from TANF to cover the insurance, but, since we haven't gotten the aid from these Department as yet, we are short of funds.
I have searched various organizations for this assistance and have not found aid for this particular bill as yet. I have gone to over 6 organizations, and, even though they do assist with bills, normally it is only utilities.
If you know of an organization that could assist us with this matter, I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could let me know.