8 months pregnant, no family in area need somewhere to live

State and local government assistance programs.
egiraldo9
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

8 months pregnant, no family in area need somewhere to live

Post by egiraldo9 »

I'm 8 months pregnant and do not have any family in the area. I need somewhere to live, I have been staying with a neighbor on the couch. With this new baby coming, I need somewhere to call home. I learned that my son will be born with deformities and it's not a good place to be living for having a deformed child. I need food stamps and rent assistance. Any help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 8 months pregnant, no family in area need somewhere to l

Post by Admin »

We need to know state to provide you with information on rent assistance programs. Without knowing that hard to be specific. In meantime, from the following link select your state midway down the page, then pick your city and/or county for information on local assistance programs. Use the nav bar on left side of screen as well to find food pantries and rent programs. More on government assistance programs
egiraldo9 wrote:I'm 8 months pregnant and do not have any family in the area. I need somewhere to live, I have been staying with a neighbor on the couch. With this new baby coming, I need somewhere to call home. I learned that my son will be born with deformities and it's not a good place to be living for having a deformed child. I need food stamps and rent assistance. Any help?
Howard

Re: 8 months pregnant, no family in area need somewhere to live

Post by Howard »

My daughter is eight months pregnant. Her boyfriend and her 20 month old daughter just moved to Fresno from Maricopa CA. They are staying here with us but there is 8 people in a small 2 bedroom house. They need their own place and they can maintain the monthly bills, they need help paying to get into a place. We have been to the housing authorities but there is a seven year waiting list. Please, if you could direct us in the direction of someone who can help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, the main site can direct you to programs for pregnant woman. And your daughter may want to look into since she is 8 months pregnant. But if she in effect is homeless, already has a kid, and can't afford to pay the bills for her now family why the heck is she having another kid? That is the cycle of poverty. terrible decision as she is in effect punishing the kids. But she can look into resources, and find assistance for pregnant women.
Howard wrote:My daughter is eight months pregnant. Her boyfriend and her 20 month old daughter just moved to Fresno from Maricopa CA. They are staying here with us but there is 8 people in a small 2 bedroom house. They need their own place and they can maintain the monthly bills, they need help paying to get into a place. We have been to the housing authorities but there is a seven year waiting list. Please, if you could direct us in the direction of someone who can help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Insta

Post by Insta »

Home address el Paso Texas. I have two kids with disabilities 9 and 11 years old. I am pregnant with another girl. I receive government assistance for my kids. I was well good with my bills but past months my car has been in and out from the shop for different reasons and my electric bill is really over my income and I have been focus on groceries and my kid’s needs, school, clothes and some of my bills.
I have not get back on line. It has been really hard, I ask for help because I’m a single mother with no family help. Please let me know how can you assist me or who else to contact. I don’t have a car still but I will make my best to go where somebody can help me and my kids. I can't be with no water or electricity. I have go to different places but no luck, I appreciate any help. Thank you so much. God bless you all.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Two kids, pregnant with another, but single? And was struggling with bills before getting pregnant? You have put yourself in a very bad place...and put your kids in a worst place..sadly for them. We do have many government assistance programs in El Paso TX. They help the disabled, etc.
Insta wrote:Home address el Paso Texas. I have two kids with disabilities 9 and 11 years old. I am pregnant with another girl.