Financial assistance pregnant women

State and local government assistance programs.
amyport44

Financial assistance pregnant women

Post by amyport44 »

I was interested in learning about any financial assitance programs for pregnant women towards the end of pregnancy and for maternity leave, is there another other than w-2? and what are the requirements if so. I am about 4 months preg and have a 3 yr old son, i can be emailed back , thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial assistance pregnant women

Post by Admin »

amyport44 wrote:I was interested in learning about any financial assitance programs for pregnant women towards the end of pregnancy and for maternity leave, is there another other than w-2? and what are the requirements if so. I am about 4 months preg and have a 3 yr old son, i can be emailed back , thank you.
The best place to go for assistance if pregnant is Medicaid in each state can assist you with answers about free health care services offered to you and your child and other financial assistance
NFL1

Post by NFL1 »

To whom it may concern,
Murrently me and my fiancee have a total of two children and she is pregnant with another. I am employed. Unfortunately I only make 8.25 an hour and due to my vehicle situation that is about as far from where we are staying I can work. In my town of Jacksonville North Carolina I have already gone to the DSS for utility and rental assistance but they have turned me down repeatedly. We have moved down here from PA in August of this year. We have bounced from family member to family member trying to save money to get our own place. We finally were able to put money down on a small house to fit us all but now we have run into the trouble of how to turn our power and water on. Our landlord will not allow us to move in until these things are on. Once again we are staying with family until we can get our utilities on but we cannot stay here for much longer as she is pregnant again. Is there anything available to help us with initial deposits for water and I also need to pay a partial bill and a deposit for our electric to be turned on. Please we really need help for our family.
Arrington

Post by Arrington »

Hello,
I'm from Litchfield Park Arizona, and a single mom. My wife grandmother passed away after a long time fighting kidney failure. To be there in her last days we didn't work and took FMLA to be there. We had no vacation time so it was unpaid time. She passed on August 20th, that morning, with not working 2-3 weeks for her last days and funeral.
I'm asking for one time help with my electric bill and rent. I have copied what I need help with and where to send it. Any help will help since we are now back to work, pay will not come in till later. The electric bill is on disconnection notice and we received a notice from landlord for rent. I don't know how to hold us together my wife and I are doing our best with our 12 year old daughter, and my wife is also pregnant. If you can find someone to help that will be great, I'm keeping my faith that I will get through this next month or 2.
I know there are people out there that would like to help but want to stay anonymous so I added my information here for you.
ohnathan

Post by ohnathan »

Hello, I am 26 years of age and I'm in need of emergency family assistance. I lost my job as a carpenter on November 20, 2015 due to a partial collapse of the Webber building in downtown Montgomery, AL. The mayor decided that restoring the building wasn't worth the risk of an employee's injury or death and I understand that. But because of that decision I'm now struggling trying to pay my rent and provide for my pregnant wife and our now 1 year old daughter. My wife is now also pregnant again.
I do have a job available for a production position working at a factory making 12$ an hour. However I want be able to start until January and I just received an eviction notice saying that I have to vacate the premises by 12/24/2016. If you could get back with me soon I would really appreciate it for this is an urgent and very stressful matter. Between a pregnant women in the home, new daughter, etc. this is a lot to take on, which I really can't handle on my own. Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since the eviction notice is still future dated, this gives you and your pregnant wife adequate time to apply for help. There are many programs that may help. Also, if your income is only $12 per hour on that carpentry job, you will struggle to provide for the new baby too as that income is way too low to support a family. So look into job training as well from these resources for pregnant women.
ohnathan wrote:But because of that decision I'm now struggling trying to pay my rent and provide for my pregnant wife and our now 1 year old daughter. My wife is now also pregnant again.
Flower10

Post by Flower10 »

I need help finding a place for myself and my pregnant fiancée and 2 year old daughter to live. We have a court today 9/03/2020 at 10:30 and will most likely be evicted from our home without financial help for pregnancy woman and finances. The place we had lined up to move into today fell thru, the owner told me last night when I called to confirm time to meet her today to signed lease and give her 1st months rent and sign payment arrangement agreement on paying the deposit that she has decide not to rent to us after all.
Although I feel it is due to me not having the deposit and the money to have the gas turned on at move in day she has put me and my family in an very difficult position as we have nowhere to go as we will most likely have only 24 hours to vacate our current home after today’s court hearing. I am at the end of my rope and don’t no what to do or where to turn for financial assistance for pregnant woman. Please any assistance / guidance or referrals to any other agency that could help us would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time and effort in assisting my request.