Need Central air install for my 80 yr old gpa

State and local government assistance programs.
JensHavingFun
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Central air install for my 80 yr old gpa

Post by JensHavingFun »

I need help in where to look or apply to have assistance getting central air installed for my Gpa who is a retired Vet and is currently undergoing chemo for bladder cancer. He has window units but they are not doing good enough. his house is very hot and I am concerned for his health. I know they have programs where you can get grants for free housing upgrades. If you can help please contact me.

thanks
Jennifer
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Central air install for my 80 yr old gpa

Post by Admin »

Maybe look into weatherization. Or their may be some energy programs targeted at veterans. What is state and utility company?
In the meatime, we have thousands of energy assistance programs listed on the main site. Select your state from the list. Locate information on weatherization and energy assistance programs. Call the utility company and local communication action agency for support.
JensHavingFun wrote:I need help in where to look or apply to have assistance getting central air installed for my Gpa who is a retired Vet and is currently undergoing chemo for bladder cancer. He has window units but they are not doing good enough. his house is very hot and I am concerned for his health. I know they have programs where you can get grants for free housing upgrades. If you can help please contact me.

thanks
Jennifer