Help with lot rent

State and local government assistance programs.
pat0616
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with lot rent

Post by pat0616 »

I am living in Butler County PA, am disabled, recieving $755/month from social security. Five years ago I bought a used trailer so I could have a place to live that was my own. My lot rent was somewhat affordable.However, I got behind and found myself owing nearly $2000 in back rent and water bills I am trying to figure out. I was gone for a few months and had ENORMOUS water bills, with nobody living in the house.

Now my landlord, due to the water bills, wants the lot rent, the cost of the "extra water" I am using, and $50 extra to pay towards my back rent. This comes to nearly half of my monthly income. Although I have been calling places for help, either their money is gone or they can't help me. I don't know what agencies to call next. On top of that, I have to pay $600 in taxes by Sept. to avoid sheriff sale. I feel like everything is closing in .....I need guidence. Thanks.
elilly

Re: Help with lot rent

Post by elilly »

Did you try getting a roommate to help with expenses.
VASA
anti spam: Blue

Post by VASA »

Please help me. I need help paying my utility bill, water bill, and I really need help paying the lot rent. The rent is around 900 dollars. I need TANF because I don't have a job. I'm trying to find one but no one is hiring me. Please help me. I need housing as well the bills are too much. The water bill is around 200 dollars and it all costs just too much. Please help me with the rent on my lot.
I'm unemployed, please I'm a single mom. Help me with these bills. I have no transportation and I can't even go anywhere to apply. Please apply for me. Please help me. I have four kids and I am a widow.
VASA
anti spam: Blue

Post by VASA »

Please help me find help for my rent lots. I am a dad of 6 children. The last month Salvation Army and Salem hospital helped but can't this month. I have been in and out of hospital 3 times in the last 8 weeks. I'm at work but motioned duty 3 to 4 hours a day but struggling to pay rent this month.
I'm a manager and love my job and my family. It’s hard but I'm trying and I can't give up on that if you can find it in your heart to help. I and family will be grateful.