Thank You

State and local government assistance programs.
pat0616
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Thank You

Post by pat0616 »

This is a wonderful site for those of us who are finding ourselves in desperate situations. I realize a lot of work went into this site, and forum. Those involved should know some of us REALLY appreciate your efforts on our behalf.
Another thing I am very grateful for is knowing there are so many others, like me, who are in need of help. It gives me strength. Thanks, once again.
Ineedhelp1

Re: Thank You

Post by Ineedhelp1 »

Hello there. First, thank you very much for the information that your site provides. I am sure it has been invaluable to so many people. In fact I have received some help from some of the organizations that you refer people to. That's why I'm contacting you.
I feel like I'm in a bit of the end of the road. I have gotten assistance from the Community Action Program, Salvation Army, the Lutheran Church, & I feel like at this point I have exhausted the help that I can find anyway. I am a disabled woman and I live with my mother who is a disabled senior citizen. We recently just lost our only source of income which was my mother's unemployment and that ended and she has since become disabled. We are waiting for decisions from the Social Security Administration and until then have absolutely zero income coming in.
Unfortunately we don't have any family that can assist us in again as I said I feel like I have exhausted all the help that I can find Either we are not in the right area or they can only give a certain amount or only a certain number of times per year and I am just not finding any other help. A lot of the programs just referring back to the community Action Program and they're only allowed to give to us once a year and from what I understand that is regardless of where the funds come through whether it be through the city of town of Gilbert or LIHEAP or whatever. So can you help? Perhaps send me in the direction of some help?
My address is located in the zip code 85234 in Gilbert Arizona. That is in Maricopa County Arizona. Anything would be great. We are late on our electricity bill, water bill, mortgage, you name it.
We have less than $50 in our bank account and about $16 in cash if you include the change. We do have assistance in the form of food stamps and health insurance though. I don't even know where we would be without that. I hate to even think about that. Anyway - I'm waiting to hear back from the bishop at the Mormon Church around the corner. But other than that, I don't know what to do. There's a church I talked to this morning and we live literally 1/16 of a mile too far away from them :-( I look forward to hearing back from you and really hope that I can get some help because we owe over $600 on our electricity bill and it just have the meter read again. Pretty dire straits. Thank you again
Thank you. Respectfully,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Thank You

Post by Admin »

We try our best to offer information and advice. And you are welcome...from Jon McNamara. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... amara.html