HELP FOR UTILITY ASSISTANCE IN WOODBRIDGE, VA URGENT

State and local government assistance programs.
blessed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP FOR UTILITY ASSISTANCE IN WOODBRIDGE, VA URGENT

Post by blessed »

I live in woodbridge, VA. There are only but so many places that help ppl besides ACTS. Does anyone know of any agencies that really hepl pay for utility bills. I am pending a response to a fuel assistance application with department of social services. I have tried other churches but after long waits I might get $50 sometimes. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP FOR UTILITY ASSISTANCE IN WOODBRIDGE, VA URGENT

Post by Admin »

There are a couple options for you. One is more local to Woodbrige VA, and that would be using the Prince William assistance programs and agencies. Places like the Action In Community Through Service can direct you to grants and other aid.
The second option for you is more statewide. It will depend on how your utility company is, as each and every one offers some sort of financial assistance. Read information on Virginia energy assistance and who to call, and how to apply for help paying bills.
blessed wrote:I live in woodbridge, VA. There are only but so many places that help ppl besides ACTS. Does anyone know of any agencies that really hepl pay for utility bills. I am pending a response to a fuel assistance application with department of social services. I have tried other churches but after long waits I might get $50 sometimes. Please help.