fix home for handcape,

State and local government assistance programs.
ineehhelpnotaloan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

fix home for handcape,

Post by ineehhelpnotaloan »

im on disability income. i live in pleasant hill missouri, ( cass county ) i have a electric wheelchair that broke my floor for over five years i have been trying to find help or get a grant but cant find notthing. all comes to dead end street, i make phone calls to get another phone number still dead end.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: fix home for handcape,

Post by Admin »

I can give you information and phone numbers of a few more places to call. Oftentimes a low interest (or zero interest) loan is available for these types of home repairs/improvements. Here is information on Cass county assistance programs and non-profit agencies. Use the link. Find information and phone numbers for places like the West Central Missouri Community Action Agency. I know they offer weatherization, emergency cash grants and Funds, appliance repairs, etc. Phone number is (660) 476-2185.
ineehhelpnotaloan wrote:im on disability income. i live in pleasant hill missouri, ( cass county ) i have a electric wheelchair that broke my floor for over five years i have been trying to find help or get a grant but cant find notthing. all comes to dead end street, i make phone calls to get another phone number still dead end.
ineehhelpnotaloan

Post by ineehhelpnotaloan »

i have tried all this. 3 years ago i fill out papper work at (wcmcaa ) two years later was told could not help me..
Andre

Post by Andre »

I reside Memphis Tennessee. I have been disabled and handicapped for a long time.I am having problems with getting ssi disability.I do have an attorney,but still having problems.I have had a heart attack with surgery with stents in the beginning of this year. I have had nerve damage in my entire left hand, arm, left area. Both together is extremely difficult for me and what I'm able to do.my emergency needs is everyday living. My utilities has been shut off,not good for my disabilities. My rent is behind and I will be evicted real soon if I don't get emergency help now.I have no medical, and even 4to10 dollar prescriptions are very expensive for me.I do not have my own transportation and limited communications coming in n out.except for this and mail.I have high anxiety and depression. I do get a lil bit of food stamps.I need to know what can you or anyone do for me n my situations, without loosing what I already have. And only have. Please help me and send this to people who can only help. Thank you for your time n patience, sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Many places do offer basic needs and as you say everyday living support for bills and expenses. Find phone numbers and information on charities and non-profits in Shelby County Tennessee like South Memphis Community Office (phone (901) 544-MLGW) as well as the Millington Crisis Center Ministry (dial (901) 872-4357). Both of them, as well as many more, can be found here at Shelby County assistance programs.We have information on dozens of other assistance programs, charities, grants, and other support and case management.

Andre wrote:I reside Memphis Tennessee. I have been disabled and handicapped for a long time.I am having problems with getting ssi disability.I do have an attorney,but still having problems.I have had a heart attack with surgery with stents in the beginning of this year. I have had nerve damage in my entire left hand, arm, left area. Both together is extremely difficult for me and what I'm able to do.my emergency needs is everyday living. My utilities has been shut off,not good for my disabilities. My rent is behind and I will be evicted real soon if I don't get emergency help now.I have no medical, and even 4to10 dollar prescriptions are very expensive for me.I do not have my own transportation and limited communications coming in n out.except for this and mail.I have high anxiety and depression. I do get a lil bit of food stamps.I need to know what can you or anyone do for me n my situations, without loosing what I already have. And only have. Please help me and send this to people who can only help. Thank you for your time n patience, sincerely,