Financial hardship

State and local government assistance programs.
Flipit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial hardship

Post by Flipit »

I'm currently going through a divorce. I don't have a job right now. Been a stay at home mom. I have three kids. I have to stay in the house we live in until lease is up in June. Rent is 895 month. Utilities run around 300. My oldest son gets SSI which is 809 month. I will start getting SSI for my youngest son in December. I'm not one to ask people for help. I have health problems and am under so much stress right now. I don't even have money to get my kids Christmas presents! Could you please see what you can do for me and my family. Thanks you and God Bless!
AJ Hershel

Post by AJ Hershel »

Hi! My dad just recently diagnose with cancer and had his first treatment of chemo yesterday. I wonder if you could help us out like helping with rent, water bills and maybe help fix our ride because last night when we were on our way back our steering wheel belt broke and radiator hose busted. Thank god we were close to home when that happened.
His treatments we have to go out of town that is like couple hours away. I just came home about a couple weeks ago to help out and also trying to find a job but living in a small town is hard. So any who I would appreciate the help you could give us. We live in Browning Montana. Have a great day.
Rubio

Post by Rubio »

Can I get an application. It is for my parents. Mom 59 and father 60s. Mother is only worker making on $10 something. Father doesn’t work. My mother has diabetes 2 and high cholesterol. She is struggling with bill, car, gas, utilities, food and insurance (car and health). She makes a net income of $100 approximately a week.
I want to help her. She applied for food stamps but they said she made too much in gross income because she has to work overtime to cover some bills but still cant fully cover it. What can I do to help my parents. There has to be something. Please can you help me help them.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is some list, but yes, they do have a very low income. Since they are older, they may get priority from some agencies. But why does not your father work? Anyway, here are some suggestions for your parents. We have many programs for low income families listed.
Ameka

Post by Ameka »

Hello, We have been having problems for a with rent. About 3 months ago my father left me and my 2 other brothers and my older brother cannot work because he has a scoliosis and is unable to work, and my younger brother work because he has school so I’m currently the only one working. My current week check is only $300, which is creating this financial hardship. My rent is $1,500 alone all other utilities such as (electricity, water and gas) have been cut off for a week now and we are very close to being evicted. If someone, Anyone can help I would greatly and highly appreciate it!
Flavor

Post by Flavor »

I am on disability, and have been for several years. I have been married for the last 3 years and he was my caretaker and he took care of all the breakdowns, repairs. He also was the majority financial support and now I am facing hardships in my life. We are now getting divorced, it will be finalized April 5. He no longer lives with me. He left the home January 10th and I have been on my own since.
I am on SNAP, medical spend down, and my Medicare premium is now paid for me. I do not qualify for cash assistance even though I am in a financial hardship. My social security check is $1326 per month. I own a mobile home but pay lot rent of $561 plus water. I have applied for NED through Housing Authority to help with the lot rent. A church helped me for January and partial February. I have also applied for Lleap program. I have around $2000 in medical bills. My monthly bills include 2 credit cards, total approximately $1339.. give or take depending on electric and water. As you can see I am in financial hardship.
I also need a new roof, my car needs new head gaskets, my carport is falling down, I need my yard fenced in, I was left with the 2 dogs and somedays I can't bend over to put their leashes on. I am in need of a ramp before my next surgeries, and a lift chair.
I am so overwhelmed with my finances that I don't even know where to begin. So any help you can offer or suggest would be very appreciated, I don't know where to start.