Unemployment ran out

State and local government assistance programs.
RockfromIN
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Unemployment ran out

Post by RockfromIN »

emergency i need help paying my rent and light bill on june 1. i have no income anymore. my unemployment exhausted for good. i dont know where i can get help from. i dont want to get evicted because i have nowhere else to go. i really need help fast. i have anxiety and paranoya problems. an eviction would surel destroy me . can you please help me .i live at fort wayne, in 46816. can you please help me or send me some information i would really appreciate it
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployment ran out

Post by Admin »

HEre are some programs for Fort Wayne Indiana. There are listed some places for food, rent, utilities, and other aid. Also be sure to search all of Allen County Indiana.
Get the listing of financial assistance in Fort Wayne and the agencies to call.
RockfromIN wrote:emergency i need help paying my rent and light bill on june 1. i have no income anymore. my unemployment exhausted for good. i dont know where i can get help from. i dont want to get evicted because i have nowhere else to go. i really need help fast. i have anxiety and paranoya problems. an eviction would surel destroy me . can you please help me .i live at fort wayne, in 46816. can you please help me or send me some information i would really appreciate it
Momandme

Post by Momandme »

I need help with rent, utilities, food and laundry. I've reached the end of my unemployment extensions but did manage to pay this month's rent and utilities.($436 total. Next month's total will be $450-$460 due to last months hotter days) With hundreds of resumes that have gone out, with only 3 calls for interviews, many face to face queries for employment, and now zero income, savings gone, car gone, apt gone (now renting a room), having learned to love chicken and pasta, many times just pasta, I haven't bought a new shirt in 2 years, and then it was from thrift stores before that... I can't pare my life down anymore than I had to get by on U.I., AND NOW THAT'S GONE. I'm 56 going on 35, happy/balanced, healthy, helpful, good life attitude, ambitious, and now, I'M TERRIFIED. I need help with everything from food & laundry to rent & utilities. I never thought things would come to THIS. I've always been the guy to help others along. I live in Las Vegas. Some have said, "Well there's yer problem". I don't think so. It's bad and getting worse, all over. Help. . Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several different non-profits and government progtrams to call for help and self-sufficiency in Las Vegas. Find our extensive listing of Las Vegas non-profit assistance programs and agencies. Call places like Clark County Social Services for rent and low income housing, and the Vegas Salvation Army is great too. All the phone numbers are on the previous page.

Momandme wrote:I need help with rent, utilities, food and laundry. I've reached the end of my unemployment extensions but did manage to pay this month's rent and utilities.($436 total. Next month's total will be $450-$460 due to last months hotter days) With hundreds of resumes that have gone out, with only 3 calls for interviews, many face to face queries for employment, and now zero income, savings gone, car gone, apt gone (now renting a room), having learned to love chicken and pasta, many times just pasta, I haven't bought a new shirt in 2 years, and then it was from thrift stores before that... I can't pare my life down anymore than I had to get by on U.I., AND NOW THAT'S GONE. I'm 56 going on 35, happy/balanced, healthy, helpful, good life attitude, ambitious, and now, I'M TERRIFIED. I need help with everything from food & laundry to rent & utilities. I never thought things would come to THIS. I've always been the guy to help others along. I live in Las Vegas. Some have said, "Well there's yer problem". I don't think so. It's bad and getting worse, all over. Help. . Sincerely,
Turnill

Post by Turnill »

i am a working mother of two but i need 500 more dollars for rent, waiting on public assistance approval. What can i do in the meantime for food and to prevent eviction? My car is will get repossessed by Friday if I do not pay 958.00. If I lose my car, I will lose my job. My electric is also due today,. 265.00, and my rent 900.00 due on September 3rd,. I can't pay all this, and I have three children, we have been up to date struggling with bills, except with my car payment. My insurance is due as well tomorrow. My paycheck is Friday, it will not cover the cost of all of this....
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I think what you want to do it to call your local community action agency. They can probably direct you to an eviction prevention assistance, maybe some credit or debt counselors to speak to about the car repossession, and just some longer term budgeting and financial assistance.
Turnill wrote:i am a working mother of two but i need 500 more dollars for rent, waiting on public assistance approval. What can i do in the meantime for food and to prevent eviction? My car is will get repossessed by Friday if I do not pay 958.00. If I lose my car, I will lose my job. My electric is also due today,. 265.00, and my rent 900.00 due on September 3rd,. I can't pay all this, and I have three children, we have been up to date struggling with bills, except with my car payment. My insurance is due as well tomorrow. My paycheck is Friday, it will not cover the cost of all of this....
Td9aw

Post by Td9aw »

I am currently receiving unemployment with is about to run out trying to find a job out there is not very easy right now in Ohio it seems that no one is hiring. Its very frustrating and getting behind on my rent and electric has been the final things. I got behind on my electric bill because of the power surging that keeps happening it went from 78.00 to 240.00 to disconnected with them saying that i owe 554.00 after paying them 168.00 in july. paid them in aug.510.00 to get my lights back. but caused me to get behind on my rent again after just getting them caught back up. There late fees are impossible there is no way of ever getting them pd 650.00 then 2 weeks later pd them 100.00 well instead of my rent going fown it went up. after paying 306.00 to light company they the manager told me i could of done without the lights i should of gave them the money instead. im still waiting on my last two checks. i live in a studio apt. I have no bedroom just living room, bathroom,kitchen pay 425a mo.+ shared utilities. that you have to turn your oven on to get the power back on. they had it fixed. then 2weeks ago they knockewd on my door. I have been extremely honest with them from the day i moved in they have been good about everything up until now. but none has tried to help me geata the surgering stop now that i am two mos. behind i know they wont even try to fix the surging. The power company said they knew about the surging and they wont do anything about i. they only give you a 5day eviction notice here. and when I do take them a hundred dollars every week up until now they really dont want to take it they do but they keep saying in full when you have more money. up until now i could give a definite answer but as i told them i wouldn't tell them what they wanted to hear or lie. i don't know. hopefully you can help me fast bec
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The job market is tough, not just in Ohio. Are you on the extended unemployment program from the federal government? If not apply for it. Most companies will offer installment plans. That does not sound right to us at needhelppayingbills. Maybe call a local charity, church, or agency in your city. Find our extensive list of assistance programs by towns and counties in Ohio here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ohi ... grams.html
Many offer help with heating and utility bills too. You will need to call around.

Td9aw wrote:I am currently receiving unemployment with is about to run out trying to find a job out there is not very easy right now in Ohio it seems that no one is hiring. Its very frustrating and getting behind on my rent and electric has been the final things. I got behind on my electric bill because of the power surging that keeps happening it went from 78.00 to 240.00 to disconnected with them saying that i owe 554.00 after paying them 168.00 in july. paid them in aug.510.00 to get my lights back. but caused me to get behind on my rent again after just getting them caught back up. There late fees are impossible there is no way of ever getting them pd 650.00 then 2 weeks later pd them 100.00 well instead of my rent going fown it went up. after paying 306.00 to light company they the manager told me i could of done without the lights i should of gave them the money instead. im still waiting on my last two checks. i live in a studio apt. I have no bedroom just living room, bathroom,kitchen pay 425a mo.+ shared utilities. that you have to turn your oven on to get the power back on. they had it fixed. then 2weeks ago they knockewd on my door. I have been extremely honest with them from the day i moved in they have been good about everything up until now. but none has tried to help me geata the surgering stop now that i am two mos. behind i know they wont even try to fix the surging. The power company said they knew about the surging and they wont do anything about i. they only give you a 5day eviction notice here. and when I do take them a hundred dollars every week up until now they really dont want to take it they do but they keep saying in full when you have more money. up until now i could give a definite answer but as i told them i wouldn't tell them what they wanted to hear or lie. i don't know. hopefully you can help me fast bec
Kayak

Post by Kayak »

I am currently unemployed and need assistance to paying rental costs and living expenses that I can not purchase with Snap Benefits. I can't seen to locate any agencies willing to give me financial assistance of any kind. I am most interested in locating employment part or full time. I need rental assistants please I don't want my kids to be put on the street. I need help with paying a security deposit. The apartments open up in June and the security deposit is $760 plus the first months rent. I need assistance with it. They offer income based rentals. Thank you.
Trout

Post by Trout »

It doesn't sound like you have been unemployed that long. Why did your benefits run out? Did you look into the federal government extension plan for unemployment? If not, then it can help you in your situation. Read more on those options here. http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/unemployment-insurance/ Some states will pay up to 80 weeks worth of benefits.
Kayak wrote:I am currently unemployed and need assistance to paying rental costs and living expenses that I can not purchase with Snap Benefits. I can't seen to
locate any agencies willing to give me financial assistance of any kind. I am most interested in locating employment part or full time. I need rental assistants please I don't want my kids to be put on the street. I need help with paying a security deposit. The apartments open up in June and the security deposit is $760 plus the first months rent. I need assistance with it. They offer income based rentals. Thank you.
Shauna Mac

Post by Shauna Mac »

I am college educated, and out of work, and my unemployment is being cut-off, and I can't get a minimum wage job...Have tried applying for cash assistance, but since I have no children I do not qualify. I will be living in my car, because I will not have any $$ coming in!! Is there a service that would help me in this area?? When you don't have kids, you can't get anything, except Food stamps, which I am getting, but won't do much good, without a kitchen!!
chass

Post by chass »

I lost my Job in may and my unemployment is no longer available. I have been searching for a job and can't seem to find anything at the moment. I have 2 children to support and I can't afford my rent let alone Christmas presents for my children. I am a responsible person that has never been in this type of situation before and I need help. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, you should not be worrying about Christmas presents if you do not have a job and can't pay your rent. Anyhow, try a community action agency for advice. Many have information on job training for the unemployed, emergency government grants, and other forms of support. Locate states here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gency.html
Destiny1

Post by Destiny1 »

Rent payment and utilities payment because I am currently unemployed and my unemployment ran out in June 2016. I applied for TANF, I was given 318.00 and my rent is 753.00 a month. I am looking for work and have worked all my life, so I'm trying to figure out what kind of help can I get. Please provide information to assist me and my daughter, I've been in my apartment 8 years without a missed or late payment. Can you help? God Bless you.
Gibson1

Post by Gibson1 »

I have been unemployed the last 2 months and the payments are ending. I am about to lose my apartment here at the marina apartments. I live at 46229 zip code in Indianapolis Indiana. I do receive food stamps, but have never asked for help with paying a bill, it is going to get shut off either this week or next, and with the apartment being all electric, there goes the heat!
I am hoping someone can assist me, or help me through this matter, show me resources to get this taken care of, or at least kept on, until I can find a way to make payments. As I ran out of cash. Please look into this, you can contact me at the above address.