help please

State and local government assistance programs.
frogbonds
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help please

Post by frogbonds »

Hi I need help with my electric bill, its due to be cut off in 2 days. The electric co. won't give me an ext. I have Crohns disease and am unable to work, my husband and I are seperated he pays what he can for me but he is disabled due to a spinal cord injury. My daughter is only 15 so she cant work. I have pawned everything I own and borrowed from people I have also applied for disability just waiting for an answer If I can get this paid I can ask them for future ext they said please help
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help please

Post by Admin »

Many utility companies have state utility disconnection laws they need to abide by. See if your state is listed and what the regulations are. If that doesn't help, then stay on that main site and go to the links on the left margin, specifically the link for help with electric bills. Many different programs and resources are listed there for medical conditions, etc.

frogbonds wrote:Hi I need help with my electric bill, its due to be cut off in 2 days. The electric co. won't give me an ext. I have Crohns disease and am unable to work, my husband and I are seperated he pays what he can for me but he is disabled due to a spinal cord injury. My daughter is only 15 so she cant work. I have pawned everything I own and borrowed from people I have also applied for disability just waiting for an answer If I can get this paid I can ask them for future ext they said please help
Platinum

Post by Platinum »

My 32 year old son cannot afford light, water, and has no money to purchase food. His house has broken windows, needs refrigerator and no stove to cook. He suffers with depression and heal issues in body, cannot find job and hold a job. He is single, ADDH since birth, needs desperate assistance. Diana his mother can give him a message by driving to his house. He is losing his home due to back property taxes, his house needs help with roaches, please help him as he is my only son, and I have no more extra monies to help. He has a court date November 8th, 2013 for criminal trespassing. He is a human being made in Gods image who does not know how to get help and never do I. He cannot hold a job, does not drive, has no valid drivers license just a Texas ID, he is in despite need of help. Please contact him in person or send help. Sincerely thank you. He has no way to go an visit your center to get the help to start services in this time of need, please send a case worker to help him get assistance. I am 55 year old a single parent and still work full time and I cannot take him to get his services started, but, he has the same severe needs that a homeless person would. At times he cannot breath and has no medical assistance or receiving any assistance from city, state of county.
KeyConsitir

Post by KeyConsitir »

Hi, I'm really backed up on my bills, my husband got injured at work, my son has a speech delay problem. There sending me collection agencies letters because I owe money on my electricity, they are going to tow my car ,I'm about to loose my mind. Please contact me and tell me how can you help me get back on my feet.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is quite a list. If he can't hold a job then we doubt any agency in Jefferson County Texas will help him. Maybe he should look into disability and moving into a long term care home? Of course the best option would be for relatives to help him, but if he has no money or prospects then that can be tough. Anyhow, maybe some charity can assistance, and read Jefferson County Texas programs.
Elway J

Post by Elway J »

I received a shut off notice from Northeast Utilities, after speaking with them about our situation they have referred me to the CACD office on 66 North St, Danbury, CT. I have been trying to contact their office for two weeks to make an appointment to speak with someone about Electric, fuel oil, mortgage and income tax assistance and have received a mailbox is full message every time I call. Perhaps you can suggest what more I can do?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is a community action agency in Danbury to try for help. They may help you with those different bills (mortgage, fuel oil) etc. you referenced. They will often have information on the programs you can apply to that the government runs, including the state of Connecticut. find details on the Danbury community action agency.
SADIE POP

Post by SADIE POP »

I need assistance please paying some bills such as my WE Energy bill and my late fees on my rent.  I owe $760.00 and I don't have any funds to pay this.  I have an 8 year old daughter and have her all the time. Please help us. I do not receive any type of child support or other assistance.  I am just looking to find out if I can please get some help with getting me back on track.  I seem to be just going further in debt.  Not quite sure where to turn.