Need a new or used car

State and local government assistance programs.
RyanVare
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a new or used car

Post by RyanVare »

I am in Ohio and have a family who just had premature twins in Feb that were due in April. The father works seasonal work and the mother worked retail. They have three children all together and they are in need of a small SUV or Van for the family. The car seats do not fit well in the back of the small toyota car. Is there something to help them. They have limited income and are in need of assistance. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a new or used car

Post by Admin »

You can sometimes get a car for work. Maybe a low interest loan or even a free car (used of course). Take a look at this link for charities that may help, like Charity Cars, Ways to Work, and Opportunity Cars. Find information on the charities and non-profits.
RyanVare wrote:I am in Ohio and have a family who just had premature twins in Feb that were due in April. The father works seasonal work and the mother worked retail. They have three children all together and they are in need of a small SUV or Van for the family. The car seats do not fit well in the back of the small toyota car. Is there something to help them. They have limited income and are in need of assistance. Thanks
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

I have heard that there are various programs to provide assistance in purchasing a car new or used for people who are unable to work due to a lack of transportation.
We are a new, fully licensed used car dealer in Newfoundland, Pennsylvania and we would like to know how to take part in this program. Many of our cars are less than 2500.00.
I would be willing to accept the vouchers or payment methods you distribute to your clients in need. They would still have a choice of vehicles, of course.
If this is a possibility, please contact me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, while there are car programs (for work reasons) of course they are rare. As cars are costly of course. But we have some options listed on the site here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _cars.html
Gavin wrote:I have heard that there are various programs to provide assistance in purchasing a car new or used for people who are unable to work due to a lack of transportation.