Florida Assistance Programs

State and local government assistance programs.
lizatall

Florida Assistance Programs

Post by lizatall »

whare can i get help from the government for medical bills? thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Florida Assistance Programs

Post by Admin »

lizatall wrote:whare can i get help from the government for medical bills? thank you
Try this resource for a listing of medical assistance programs in Florida. There are many ways to get free medical care, and help with with medical bills and debt.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
wendimoore81

Miami Florida assistance

Post by wendimoore81 »

I also need help in the Miami area. I like the new Florida Discount Drug Card, but need more help with rent and medical bills. What can you do for me? I like the site, but I need more
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the Florida Health Care Access Program to get health insurance and aid in Florida and Miami. This health insurance program will make quality, affordable health insurance avalable to Florida's residents.
Markkiop1

I have twins and no money

Post by Markkiop1 »

i have twin two years old no MONEY at all not even a penny MY Husband and I have been searching for work in Florida and we can not find anything, He even goes to the temp services everyday we are about to loose our power and phone and we can not even afford to pay the rent on top of diapers and things you need we can't get any help i am sick to my stomach and passed stressed where can i get some help i need it now
cherokeeredwolf

Florida help with food and bills

Post by cherokeeredwolf »

I have 6 people living in my house. My husband is a carpenter and my son-in-law works with him, myself and my daughter have not been able to find jobs. Our son just graduated and I have a grandson here.
How do I find help with food and bills? I don't know where to turn to or what to do.

Thank you for your time
With Respect,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

here are a few charities and aid organizations in Florida. Try these.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Venice located in Venice, FL - Providing help. Creating hope

Barnabas Center - located in Fernandina Beach, FL. Connecting people, help, & hope

Boca Helping Hands - based in Boca Raton, FL. Together we can make a difference
nenes50

Air conditioning and cooling bills

Post by nenes50 »

I am trying hard to get my bills paid and keep them paid but it is hard I am 87 yrs old. I just want to know if there is any thing here in Florida like in Ohio I had Heap that helped me pay my high bills in the winter but here I need help in the summer I just can't turn the air off it is just to hot.. Please help me in Cocoa, Florida please email me and let me know what I can do. Thank You Dorthy
brochford28

Florida gas and power bill assistance

Post by brochford28 »

im a mother of two and my husband just lost his job and were water and power bill is due and we
dont have the money to pay and someone told me that there is a place i can go and get help with my bill i live in florida semionle county my name is brenda thank you
cberri28

Naples Florida Assistance Programs

Post by cberri28 »

I have 4 children. My husband was in a car accident this past Feb. 2009. ( the car accident was not his falt ) ( we have an attorney that took case with 0 money down) . He is unable to work (drs orders) he is unable to continue his tratments because our car insurence ran out. We do not have money to help him recover from accident. We have been renting in collier county (marco island fl.) For the past 5 years. We are in the process of being evicted from our home. We have lived here in this home for about 3 years now. I am working as a waitress in Naples. Not making much money. I spend more money in gas to get to work then what I have been making. Prior to this job I was a manager in a restaurant for 5 years but with econmey so bad they had to let me go. I need help with finding a better paying job. All my money I am making pays for water, electric, food diapers and gas. I can't save any money to pay rent or save for a new rental. If you can please help me in any way or please lead me in the right direction for assistance I would be ever so grateful. I am the type of person that always helped other people and now I need help and can't find any help out there. Please try to help me. ( I am using a cell phone to email so I can't always receive downloads)
Thank you for all of your time,
Hope to hear from you soon,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is a good link of assistance programs that are available in Florida. Rent, housing, child care, and more
http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/programs.shtml
Prettyangel4366

Florida Assistance Programs For utility bills

Post by Prettyangel4366 »

I live in Vero Beach Florida, at the present time I am on unemployment. I am having a difficult time paying my utility bills EOC will not help with people without children in the home. I have searched out EVERY Avenue that I have found to be possible nothing works!
Do you have any advice? IN NEED OF HELP! THANK-YOU
helper

Post by helper »

In florida, try a community action agency. They offer several programs that can help people with expenses. And they can access and refer you to applicable government programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gency.html
Rose_f

Post by Rose_f »

We live in Davenport Fl 33897 / Polk County.
We're looking for help with our rent, electric, and water bill before it's too late.
We relocated here to Florida for my husband to take a full time job to support our family of 4, then myself I found a full time job, however we have both lost our jobs, just merely because we were not liked. We are now in financial hardship and no one to ask to help with our rent to avoid being evicted.
We were previously in an apartment and had to move out due to mold and into a hotel for two months because we had no where else to go, not knowing there was potential help out there because we have never experienced this before and have fought for our livelihood for so long. We kept our faith, and moved into the home we have been in since March of this year, but since we have lost our jobs we will now face not having all the money for rent, because once unemployment starts it just will not be enough. We are asking for help because we told our kids that we would not go back to a hotel again, if we could absolutely help it. If there is any amount that we
can assisted with that would be a true blessing for us. God Bless You for this type of help. Thank you sincerely for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So sad that you both moved there then lost your jobs. That is not right. Your employers should have worked with you.
But there is emergency help in Polk County Florida.
Maybe they can help you and your family of 4 with their bills.
Rose_f wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:32 am We live in Davenport Fl 33897 / Polk County.
We're looking for help with our rent, electric, and water bill before it's too late.
We relocated here to Florida for my husband to take a full time job to support our family of 4, then myself I found a full time job, however we have both lost our jobs, just merely because we were not liked. We are now in financial hardship and no one to ask to help with our rent to avoid being evicted.