All available assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
zen1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

All available assistance

Post by zen1 »

I would like a list of all the available assistance the I am able to receive. I will soon be released from FPC and will be going to a halfway house in St. Louis, MO. I would like to find ALL options that I have in assistance so I can try to get back on my feet and make sure that I do not fall back into the life that I had in my past.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: All available assistance

Post by Admin »

An extensive listing of places to go to for help in St. Louis is as follows. There are churches and religious organizations like Joint Neighborhood Ministry, which can be reached at (314) 771-3987. It focuses on people with hardships and who are trying to find a home. Another option is the Urban League of Metro St. Louis , which can even help people find a new job and increase their income. Phone (618) 274-1150
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/st_ ... grams.html
zen1 wrote:I would like a list of all the available assistance the I am able to receive. I will soon be released from FPC and will be going to a halfway house in St. Louis, MO. I would like to find ALL options that I have in assistance so I can try to get back on my feet and make sure that I do not fall back into the life that I had in my past.
Camillia

Post by Camillia »

Hello, I am in need of relocation financial assistance! My children and I are presently living in Rockford, IL. I am a Section 8 for a Person with a Disability recipient. I've submitted my porting into SC paperwork to the Housing Authority of the County of Cook and Im waiting on my date where I will have to go to SC and first go through my briefing and then receive my moving papers. At which time I will have to go back out to SC and prepare to search for a home. Then I will have to return to SC again for an inspection and the final trip will be the actual move. It is going to be very expensive and as it is, I will have to drive because I don't know the areas so gas and a place to stay while Im there will be an extra expense that at this time, Im not sure how I am going to manage. The reason I have decided to leave IL is financially we are unable to sustain ourselves here, we are literately drowning and I cant make it any more. I am the only one with an income and it is disability payments that I get once a month that are a under $700. We just cant survive here and its taking a toll on me physically. I really need to find an organization that will help me with relocating to SC . Help with renting a truck to move our belongs or help with the hotel expenses I will incur as I have to drive back and forth to SC on a number of occasions until I can secure a home for my children and I. Ive never been outside IL but my dad is in SC and as he is sickly I want to be closer to him. Besides I want to start a lawn care business there which will drastically submit my income. My contact information is as follows and I would welcome any help that can be offered. Thank you and God bless you!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We think we replied to this request earlier, and maybe a dup posting. Anyhow, if you are looking for help in South Carolina, then here are your resources. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sou ... _prog.html Moving expenses are not very common, but maybe they have some ideas. Like bus passes or something. Why is your only income disability? No one can even get say a part time job to bring in a few bucks. Sounds very unusual and something wrong there.
Camillia wrote:Hello, I am in need of relocation financial assistance! My children and I are presently living in Rockford, IL. I am a Section 8 for a Person with a Disability recipient. I've submitted my porting into SC paperwork to the Housing Authority of the County of Cook and Im waiting on my date where I will have to go to SC and first go through my briefing and then receive my moving papers. At which time I will have to go back out to SC and prepare to search for a home. Then I will have to return to SC again for an inspection and the final trip will be the actual move. It is going to be very expensive and as it is, I will have to drive because I don't know the areas so gas and a place to stay while Im there will be an extra expense that at this time, Im not sure how I am going to manage. The reason I have decided to leave IL is financially we are unable to sustain ourselves here, we are literately drowning and I cant make it any more. I am the only one with an income and it is disability payments that I get once a month that are a under $700. We just cant survive here and its taking a toll on me physically. I really need to find an organization that will help me with relocating to SC . Help with renting a truck to move our belongs or help with the hotel expenses I will incur as I have to drive back and forth to SC on a number of occasions until I can secure a home for my children and I. Ive never been outside IL but my dad is in SC and as he is sickly I want to be closer to him. Besides I want to start a lawn care business there which will drastically submit my income. My contact information is as follows and I would welcome any help that can be offered. Thank you and God bless you!!
Plaskey

Post by Plaskey »

Hi I live in Mesa Arizona and I am just losing it now. I feel things are to fallen apart for me to handle. I do not know what to do anymore. My daughter has to go stay with her father and the living situation there is not good at all. My electricity has been off for a week as of tomorrow. I have caught a bad cold I cannot not even miss work because I could get fired. I have only been their 2 months. My rent is past due of $400 still owed and my job lied about our Christmas bonus as well as the hourly pay rate. I barely make enough to not even get by my boyfriend was layed of 2 1/2 months ago he cannot find a job anywhere. His kids had to go stay with their grandparents which is even worse than my daughters living situation. I cannot get help from cap because I did at the beginning of year when I was unemployed and Salvation Army helped when we barely moved in last year for deposit. This light thing has been a problem since the beginning . Large bills and deposits and caused me to be behind on rent. Please if there is someone out there to help me and my daughter go on Christmas vacation the end of the week and she needs to be home. I can work nights, babysit, clean and he can do yards fix things carpenter, welding, mechanical. Whatever you need to pay you back. I feel like just giving up ......I am losing control of everything. I yell at everyone just very angry and sad.
Handler

Post by Handler »

Me and my husband have 8 children and two two sets of twins living in a three bedroom house with two baths. We are on the Indian reservation with 3 broken windows. Our income was $200 a month for about 6 months and our electricity bill was $200 and up a month ago so we got behind on our electricity bill. There's no work within 45+miles from were we live and gas prices are high we want to move closer to the city in low income housing with schools, a nearby Dr. Office. We need to work and have everything be convenient for us so we could get on our feet again. We got a shut off notice anyway now and an eviction notice because I am behind on my rent also. I am looking for help and assistance paying our bills and/moving closer to were there work is. My husband is a strong hard worker and could do just about anything and myself also am willing to work doing anything. I could learn to get the job done right so please respond ASAP. Thank you and God bless.
Cook1

Post by Cook1 »

I need assistance in I'm looking to join a program that can please assist me with paying my monthly rent and utilities. I am a single mother of two children and now unemployed and my income isn't where it use to be and need help.
If you can please contact me to guide me what program I may be eligible for. Thank you. Myself and my 3 daughters are living with a friend but she wants us to move out by March and we have nowhere to go and I am currently out of work but I have an interview this week. I don’t know what to do can you guys help or point me in the direction of some one who can. Thank you again.
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

I have a family of 8, I work full time but do not make enough to cover my bills. My wife has been looking for a job but as of yet been unable to find work. We need assistance with rent, food, and utilities. We have been struggling to make ends meet for a while now and it seems like our bills are just getting worse. If there is any help that we can get it would be much appreciated. Our lease is up in December, and we need to find a house that we can actually afford. Thank you for your time.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Call for your local resources or got to the local Department of Human Services for help.
KeyConsitir

Post by KeyConsitir »

I’m in the state of Oklahoma. I was needing help paying my electric bill and also I heard that there's a program to help with gas. I’m originally from California. I came out here to be with a man who abused me. He’s in jail now. I have four children and really no family or help when I need it. I tried to make money to get back home to San Diego but, childcare and some one helping me with the kids I didn’t have.
I have a car and am trying to find a job and get help with childcare but its hard. Was needing any kind of help or assistance. I do have section 8 but that's been a pain as well moved in a house with bed bugs and now have to move again. Moved going on three times in two months. Bills are up the wall and currently don't have gas. Now trying to find an apartment. Just really need help so if there's any thing you can do to help would be wonderful.
Larrykudlow

Post by Larrykudlow »

My situation is hard to understand where I can't even understand it myself and don't even know how we got here. After working at my job over a year and taking so much mistreatment from my manager I had no choice but to quit. The Verbal and emotional abuse was too much for my health where I was taking it out on my kids of three from staying away from them locking myself in my room and not speaking to my husband anymore.
I feel bad because my husband suffer from PTSD and depression from being abused as a child, we cried out for help but every door has been shut in our faces from resources and family members. Now my rent is due, my lights due, my truck payment is due, and my daughters about to graduate in almost 3 months. I can't even afford to buy my husband’s medication. We have no money. Please don't think that I haven't tried applying for jobs or unemployment benefits. Now my bank account is overdrawn even for loans that I can't pay back ... this is so embarrassing but I'm desperate.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are not receiving unemployment from the government, what is the reason there? Also, you should never quit a job, even if you do not get along with a manager, unless you have a new job lined up. That was a horrible decision. As far as your husband medications, ask his doctor for referrals to prescription vouchers. But there may be other programs for you and your bills, rent, etc. Trey a local resource. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
JOlsen

Post by JOlsen »

I am sending you this message because I am in need of help. I am a single mom struggling to make ends meet. I have a job that I was working full time and now due to business slowing down as well as my boss changing lowering pay I am working about 20 hours at 5.25 an hour. I am behind in my rent and bills because I can't pay bills and provide food and pay for gas to get to and from work. I can't get state help because my boss won't provide check stubs in which I have to have to apply for help. I am 800$ in back rent and bills. Can you help? Please contact me here.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of needs. Just use the main site for assistance, and no matter what don't quit.
www.needhelppayingbills.com/blog/dont-quit/
Macie

Post by Macie »

I am trying to find all type of assistance for my daughter and me. I am a month behind on my rent and currently unemployed dealing with the unemployment office. We do currently receive food assistance but would like any information on rental help. Or utilities too.
I live in Florida, Citrus County