Child support not paid

State and local government assistance programs.
Tobb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Child support not paid

Post by Tobb »

I am a single mom waiting for the court to grant child support..I've been waiting for over a year.. I need help till her father starts helping I will be kicked out of our a apartment in a week and we have no family to help me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Child support not paid

Post by Admin »

So anything in particular you need help with, or is it just all expenses and bills due to the lack of child support? You should definitely look into getting the advice from a pro bono legal program, which is really free legal advice. Those free legal programs are referenced on the main site. However also look into the various low income financial assistance programs for getting help with rent, bills, debt counseling, and various other forms of advice. A comprehensive listing of programs are here. Find how to get aid if you need need help with bills.

Tobb wrote:I am a single mom waiting for the court to grant child support..I've been waiting for over a year.. I need help till her father starts helping I will be kicked out of our a apartment in a week and we have no family to help me.
Barrack

Post by Barrack »

I need help in paying my rent, electric bill as well as getting some more help if possible. I have had several surgeries to my shoulder and I have been looking for work for several years and cannot find anything. My mother has been helping me but she cannot do this any longer and I need help for rent and bills to survive as my husband stopped the child support
I hope you can please lead me in the right direction so I can get the help I need. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me soon as possible or call me too. Thank you so very much.
Agilent

Post by Agilent »

I see this information but no path to apply for it.
I am a single mother, I was married for 25 years and was abandoned by my
spouse. I gave up my career 16 years ago to adopt a special needs infant
and thats what I have been doing. Now I am left with little and
trying to find programs to assist me as I paid into the system most
of my life. How do I get help with rent? My rent is $700, the same amount
as child support. I do not smoke, drink, eat out or even have cable. The
programs seem great but how does one get to them?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

the entire URL has information on the application process and the path to follow for help in Somerset County. There is assistance for single moms, rent programs, and more. You really don'y see the phone numbers? Also, if your husband is not paying child support, and you now owe $700 in rent, sue him. So click here Somerset County financial aid.
Agilent wrote:I see this information but no path to apply for it.
Mr. S. Mueller

Post by Mr. S. Mueller »

Hello good afternoon I am in need of rental and utility assistance. I've been sick as well as my daughter and unfortunately I have lost my job ad my monthly child support was never paid. My daughter has a scheduled surgery for this month on the 26th and I start a new job on the 18th my rent is late as of now. I came home to an eviction notice on my front door saying I needed to pay my rent by the 9th of this month due to the unpaid child support. I couldn't find where the application was online. Can you please message me back with the details I need in order to get assistance. Thank you so much for your time.