Help. I am disabled and unable to pay my bills

State and local government assistance programs.
March
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Help. I am disabled and unable to pay my bills

Post by March »

I came across you searching for low income housing. I have three children, my youngest is special needs, and I am currently homeless. I received an eviction notice and all of my utilities have been disconnected. We were still living in the home despite not having utilities. A neighbor is giving us a bedroom to sleep in and allows us to shower. This situation is only because she didn't want to see us in a shelter for the holiday.
I do not have section 8. I am not aware of any other programs. If you can please let me know where I would start to apply for housing, I would forever be grateful.
Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If your kid is special needs, then not sure what disability programs you may be qualified for. Most likely it is the child who can get SSI or some other disability grants in Virginia. As there are resources that may help you in your situation.
March wrote:I came across you searching for low income housing. I have three children, my youngest is special needs, and I am currently homeless.
Dan Nowaski

Post by Dan Nowaski »

Hi my name is Colleen. I am a mother of 5 boys and I am begging for your help as I am disabled and unable to pay my bills. After exhausting all options it's come down to asking for help. We've currently had to move in with my aunt and uncle due to financial issues. I'm permanently disabled, and my husband is out of work as is many other people. It's been 2 years since we've had a Thanksgiving or Christmas so I'm asking you for any help you could to see that our family has a Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.
Sincerely,
Colleen
God Bless
Kathy_Matts

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Hello, my name is Kandace. I am requesting financial or utility assistance and I am unable to work, unable to pay my bills and disabled. I applied for disability when I got my diagnosis of cancer I had a surgery last month and I will be starting chemo and radiation next month. More often than not I’m sick and not able to care for myself I have a dog That I try my best to do what I can for her. I have no family to speak of.
I had a friend who I thought was the friend that came to help me not long after I got out of the hospital in January.
He wasn’t really a friend. He stole a lot of things from me. I am reaching out because I have no resources. And I am unable to work right now. I have worked all my life and have never had this problem before I never thought I wouldn’t be able to do so. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you have a good day.