need help to get caught up and pay for medical

State and local government assistance programs.
DanielChandler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help to get caught up and pay for medical

Post by DanielChandler »

I have been on disability for 1 1/2 years i receive too much to receive medicaid and its too early to get medicare ive recently had to take a trip to the doctor that ate up a large supply of my funds but still need to get a test for pvd that has been quoted to me at 2200 dollars which there is no way i can afford the doctor said that it is very important that i do it right away and not wait for medicare. Also my rent money was spent on the doctors appointment and my landlord is not very happy ive applied at the community action agency but they said the appointment to first see them could be in 2 weeks. Also i was needing some food supplies and cannot find an operational food bank in my area
and i may also need some help later in the month with my light bill.
Any info on programs or nonprofits that could help me in my situation would be greatly appreciated i dont want long term help just simething to help me get by and back to current
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help to get caught up and pay for medical

Post by Admin »

What state/county? So it seems like you are looking for some free or low priced health care for those appointments and checkup? If so, try a community clinic or health care center n your area. A listing of all states is here, as well as details on the programs, how they work, etc. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/free_clinic.html
As far as help with other expenses, use the navigation bars on the left margin (on the link above) to find programs to help with rent, how to get free food, and much more.

DanielChandler wrote:I have been on disability for 1 1/2 years i receive too much to receive medicaid and its too early to get medicare ive recently had to take a trip to the doctor that ate up a large supply of my funds but still need to get a test for pvd that has been quoted to me at 2200 dollars which there is no way i can afford the doctor said that it is very important that i do it right away and not wait for medicare. Also my rent money was spent on the doctors appointment and my landlord is not very happy ive applied at the community action agency but they said the appointment to first see them could be in 2 weeks. Also i was needing some food supplies and cannot find an operational food bank in my area
and i may also need some help later in the month with my light bill.
Any info on programs or nonprofits that could help me in my situation would be greatly appreciated i dont want long term help just simething to help me get by and back to current
DanielChandler

Post by DanielChandler »

sorry Im located in Gulfport Mississippi Harrison county
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Try calling American Red Cross Mississippi Gulf Coat Chapter Biloxi Mississippi, (ph: 228 896-4511)
Also try calling Gulf Coast Community Action Agency, Inc., phone (228) 896-1409. This is the leading non-profit in the area.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/har ... _pro1.html
DanielChandler wrote:sorry Im located in Gulfport Mississippi Harrison county