Financial crisis

State and local government assistance programs.
Isal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Financial crisis

Post by Isal »

I am in a financial crisis. Last August I was put on short term disability from work. I ended
up in the hospital for a PTSD and depression break down.

My problem is I have had so much trouble with my disability. My first psychiatrist
wouldn't send enough information trying to keep my confidentiality. Then he retired
at the end of December. My new psychiatrist now has had trouble getting all of the
information to my disability company because it has to go through my doctor's
corporate office.

I have only received 2 checks since August, one in November and one in February. I
have gotten as much help as my church can offer and the local Samaritan Center. I
need to go back to the Samaritan Center for food, but I have no gas to get there and
have 18 cents left to my name. I also have a 14 year old son.

I am in desperate need of assistance. If there is anything you can do, please help.

Thank you so very much,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial crisis

Post by Admin »

if your needs are that extensive, go to the main site at http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... progr.html This will bring you directly to low income and government assistance programs. Also options for such resources as credit and debt counseling and other emergency aid, such as foreclosure prevention. If you have a disability specific government programs may help you. All aid and information is always confidential.

Isal wrote:I am in a financial crisis. Last August I was put on short term disability from work. I ended
up in the hospital for a PTSD and depression break down.

My problem is I have had so much trouble with my disability. My first psychiatrist
wouldn't send enough information trying to keep my confidentiality. Then he retired
at the end of December. My new psychiatrist now has had trouble getting all of the
information to my disability company because it has to go through my doctor's
corporate office.

I have only received 2 checks since August, one in November and one in February. I
have gotten as much help as my church can offer and the local Samaritan Center. I
need to go back to the Samaritan Center for food, but I have no gas to get there and
have 18 cents left to my name. I also have a 14 year old son.

I am in desperate need of assistance. If there is anything you can do, please help.

Thank you so very much,
Marybutterfly

Post by Marybutterfly »

my family and i (wife and two girls at the age of 5 and 7) have been trying to get relocated to Columbus Ohio for the past few months. I am a full time student at U of M but we now currently reside in Missouri. Our vehicle died on us Almost two months ago and I do not have money to pay for repairs. So i am having to beg and borrow a vehicle to make it back and forth which costs me $130 each weekend. I am really scared that if i dont find a solution soon that my resources will run out and not finish my education so i can support my family respectably. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY WITH ANY AND ALL INFO THAT CAN HELP US....Thanks greatly
Mikey1

Post by Mikey1 »

Hello

Could someone please contact me. I need to try to find some financial assistance. I will explain my problems on the phone.I need some help ASAP is possible. Yes I am in need of help with light bill and rent. I got hurt and I am under doctors orders not to do anything. So therefore I can not work until he releases me. Well I have been out of work over a month now. I am not receiving any disability or insurance benefits, I have an attorney working on my case. I am just out of money right now. Thanks for the reply.
Henert

Post by Henert »

I would like more information as to where to apply in Mississippi. My mom has become disable a year and a half ago and is currently waiting on a court date with a decision from the judge for disability. During this time my husband and I have been paying two households of bills and is currently behind in our bills helping my mom. If you could please send me more information on where to apply for some assistance where we live in Biloxi, MS. Thanks so much. Have a blessed day.
Pam Redder

Post by Pam Redder »

We are a family of 4, two kids. We are faced with a short term crisis that was beyond our control (can provide info in detail for proof) I am the only person working. My wife and son have disabilities. We have received cut off notice and need rent funds we need short term funds to support this family. We need septic take repair so the air doesn’t affect our son's breathing and air for his breathing. We are working on food stamp process. We need money or electric, water, fuel for truck (we have a car needing repair but no funds) Long list of short-term funds. We have been married for 12 years and have provided for you and others but due to corruption, we are at a point of others help. PLEASE HELP
S Welker

Post by S Welker »

I am a native Hawaiian single mother of three and one more on the way seeking informational advice or services that may help me and my family in any way. As of July 2012 I have been on unemployment. My bills such as rent and car payments has been very hard on me through this financial crisis and juggling life struggles such as finding and applying for a job, handling family duties, enrolling one child to a new school as well as budgeting to get there supply for starting the new school year and including with no transportation due to my expired stickers on my personal vehicle. I am seeking for any type of suggestions on where i could seek or qualify for services that can benefit me and my family through these rough time in life. SNAP and medicaid is already issued to us the only financial assistance is being received at this time would be my unemployment checks which does not last to long. Please I am seeking for help due to financial crisis with my rent and just trying to survive with my girls any type of information or suggestions on services I may qualify for would be of a great help at this time.
RobFord

Post by RobFord »

Hello, I currently live in Concord NH but am soon moving to Manchester NH with my aunt and third cousin, I can no longer staying with the person I am living with due to issues in the household between myself and the person that owns the apartment.

Here's the thing, I moved here at the end of December because it was closer to the college that I was attending. I am a full time student at New England College in Henniker NH. I do not live on campus because I cannot afford it. I'm in desperate need of help to get an apartment. I'm on the verge of being homeless again and I cant afford that because I go to school. I do not live with my parents because they're struggling as well and have there own personal issues that they have to deal with and it would end up distracting me in the end. I work a part time job at the concord mall were I make $7.50 and hour. I simply do not work enough hours on top of school to be able to afford my own place. There is no room at my aunt's house for me too stay so this is just temporary. School is my passion and I’m going for my psychology degree. Times are getting hard and I am getting to the point were I am going to have to choose school or work. I can not do both when I do not have a place to live so therefore I am in need of some assistance. Anything will help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can try talking to your school financial aid office. Maybe you can qualify for a loan from the school or direct financial aid. Students can use those funds for a variety of expenses, including to pay the rent on student housing. Also, maybe look for roommates in New Hampshire or some alternative low income homes to live in. So you do have options. In addition, find our assistance programs in New Hampshire.
LesterH1

Post by LesterH1 »

My son and I rented this house for 7 years. He died unexpectedly riding his bicycle. The rent is 900.00 . I can't do it by myself plus just living everyday without my son! He was 35! I have no place to go if I don't pay rent. He paid half the bills plus helped me because I'm disabled with nerve damage, fibrom, and metal plate in foot. He helped so much. I just can't pay the whole 900.00 plus other bills!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are sorry to hear about your son. With those issues, you may want to look to a government program for financial support. Some of the benefits provided by your state may hold you over until the disability payments you are seeking kick in. There are many to choose from, and find financial help from the government.
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I was wondering if you could direct me to any organization that you know for a fact still has funding available as of this time during the month. Every number I seem to call or email has ran out of money already for this month. On May 1st, my rent and utilities will be due and I am trying to get help before that. Let me know if you could assist me please.
I do not want to lose this apartment and become homeless again.
Tigers

Post by Tigers »

To whom this my concern,
I was wondering if you know of any places whom may offer assistants to low income families that are facing financial crisis. My husband is the only person who is supporting our family due to myself becoming disabled. Which has become a major hardship to my family. We have two small children who also have disabilities. We have become very far behind on our rent and pending eviction in the next two months because we were unable to keep up with our bills. I would appreciate any help you may offer. Thank you for your time. Have a blessed day.
Thedoctor

Post by Thedoctor »

I am in need of rental and food assistance. My husband was laid off his job and my checks just aren't doing the job. I’m about to be put out of my home with my kids. Please help me pay my rent for a few months and I also need to assistance to pay my bills they are behind 2 months and get some food in this crisis. Contact me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.