need help for my financial problems

State and local government assistance programs.
Parseti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help for my financial problems

Post by Parseti »

HELLO I KNOW MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE A SOB SORRY BUT I WAS WONDERING IF
YOU HAD ANY WEBSITES OR CONTACT TO HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEMS .IT ALL STARTED
WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL I COME FROM A ITALIAN FAM ,MY DAD WAS A COP AND MY
MOM WORKED FOR THE BOARD OF EDUCATION LIFE WAS GREAT .BUT THEN MY PARENTS
DIVORCED AND MY DAD MET A NEW WOMEN WITH 5 BOYS AND MARRIED AND MOVED US ALL
IN .MY DAD WORKED ALOT AND THOSE BOYS DIDNT LOOK AT ME AS A SISTER SO ONE
OF THEM STARTED RAPING ME AT AGE 7 .I GOT INVOLVED WITH THE OLDER CROWED AND
ACTED OUT I DIDNT WANT TO TELL NOONE .I GOT ADDICTED TO HERION AND THEN I
GOT PREGNANT AND ON METHODONE .I HAVE BEEN CLEAN 9 YEARS NOW .THE PROBLEM
IS MY CHILDREN WERE BORN OFF METHODONE AND HAVE PROBLEMS .I HAD TO JUST
GIVE MY TWO WEEKS NOTICE AT MY JOB BECAUSE THE HOURS WOULDNT WORK AND MY CHILD
TURNED THREE AND SHE CAN NO LONGER STAY WITH INTERVENTION NOW SHES IN THE
SCHOOL DISTRICT .AND AT THE SAME TIME MY LANDLORD IS NOT RENEWING OUR LEASE
WHICH IS UP IN AUGUS DUE TO THE FACT SHE NEEDS TO STAY IN THE PROPERTY .MY
HUSBAND GROSS 700 A WEEK BUT ONLY BRINGS HOME 470 WITH PAYING MEDICAL
INSURANCE AND ALL THE PROGRAMS JUST LOOK AT GROSS NOT TAKE HOME AND MY JOB AS A
TEACHER IN A PRIVATE PRESCHOOL I WAS MAKING 9 DOLLARS AN HOUR BUT PAYING
600 A MONTH IN DAYCARE ,AND OUR RENT WAS 1300 A MONTH .I ONLY PROFIT 600 A
MONTH NOT INCLUDING GAS .SO I WAS WONDERING IS THERE ANY THING OR PROGRAMS
YOU CAN THINK OF TO HELP US THANK YOU SO MUCH
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help for my financial problems

Post by Admin »

Yes, millions of people are struggling these days. As far as contacts and websites, use the main site of http://needhelppayingbills.com There are thousands of phone numbers and agencies listed there. Get everything from free food to help with utility bills, rent, and other financial aid. Even such things as debt counseling. It sounds like you and your husband need assistance with a variety of needs, so the main site is your best option.
Parseti wrote:HELLO I KNOW MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE A SOB SORRY BUT I WAS WONDERING IF
YOU HAD ANY WEBSITES OR CONTACT TO HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEMS .IT ALL STARTED
WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL I COME FROM A ITALIAN FAM ,MY DAD WAS A COP AND MY
MOM WORKED FOR THE BOARD OF EDUCATION LIFE WAS GREAT .BUT THEN MY PARENTS
DIVORCED AND MY DAD MET A NEW WOMEN WITH 5 BOYS AND MARRIED AND MOVED US ALL
IN .MY DAD WORKED ALOT AND THOSE BOYS DIDNT LOOK AT ME AS A SISTER SO ONE
OF THEM STARTED RAPING ME AT AGE 7 .I GOT INVOLVED WITH THE OLDER CROWED AND
ACTED OUT I DIDNT WANT TO TELL NOONE .I GOT ADDICTED TO HERION AND THEN I
GOT PREGNANT AND ON METHODONE .I HAVE BEEN CLEAN 9 YEARS NOW .THE PROBLEM
IS MY CHILDREN WERE BORN OFF METHODONE AND HAVE PROBLEMS .I HAD TO JUST
GIVE MY TWO WEEKS NOTICE AT MY JOB BECAUSE THE HOURS WOULDNT WORK AND MY CHILD
TURNED THREE AND SHE CAN NO LONGER STAY WITH INTERVENTION NOW SHES IN THE
SCHOOL DISTRICT .AND AT THE SAME TIME MY LANDLORD IS NOT RENEWING OUR LEASE
WHICH IS UP IN AUGUS DUE TO THE FACT SHE NEEDS TO STAY IN THE PROPERTY .MY
HUSBAND GROSS 700 A WEEK BUT ONLY BRINGS HOME 470 WITH PAYING MEDICAL
INSURANCE AND ALL THE PROGRAMS JUST LOOK AT GROSS NOT TAKE HOME AND MY JOB AS A
TEACHER IN A PRIVATE PRESCHOOL I WAS MAKING 9 DOLLARS AN HOUR BUT PAYING
600 A MONTH IN DAYCARE ,AND OUR RENT WAS 1300 A MONTH .I ONLY PROFIT 600 A
MONTH NOT INCLUDING GAS .SO I WAS WONDERING IS THERE ANY THING OR PROGRAMS
YOU CAN THINK OF TO HELP US THANK YOU SO MUCH
Helpformom

Post by Helpformom »

I am searching for any kind of assistance for a very needy family in Fort Worth, TX. I don't know where to go but am looking on the internet and your site came up. This family lives in Fort Worth. A husband and wife, two sons and a baby all live under one deteriorating roof. The wife has a job but does not come near meeting their most basic needs and they always have a terrible time paying their utility bills, buying enough food etc. They have water damage to their roof that needs repair as water is entering the home when it rains. The husband is in his 50's with severe heart trouble and in very poor health. He is a veteran but has now lost his government check that was used to pay their mortgage payment so now they are in danger of losing their home. I am a neighbor and am trying to do some leg work to see what types of help is available to these people. Anything at all you can tell me about would be most appreciate. If I were rich they would have no needs but that is not the case so I am trying to locate help on their behalf. The husband does not know how to use computers to look on line and the wife works all day and only is home for a couple of hours before she has to got to bed to get up in the middle of the night to get to her job. Please let me know what help you might be able to provide for this family and any other direction for me to turn for help of any kind.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great that looking out for neighbor. We do have extensive information on Fort Worth financial assistance programs. Find how to get help with bills, debts, and mortgages, as you indicated that is what is needed. There are government agencies like the Tarrant County Department Of Human Services as well as the Good Shepherd Catholic Community Christ Care Ministry, and many other agencies noted too. Find more Tarrant County assistance programs and agencies to call for help.
Helpformom wrote:I am searching for any kind of assistance for a very needy family in Fort Worth, TX. I don't know where to go but am looking on the internet and your site came up. This family lives in Fort Worth. A husband and wife, two sons and a baby all live under one deteriorating roof. The wife has a job but does not come near meeting their most basic needs and they always have a terrible time paying their utility bills, buying enough food etc. They have water damage to their roof that needs repair as water is entering the home when it rains. The husband is in his 50's with severe heart trouble and in very poor health. He is a veteran but has now lost his government check that was used to pay their mortgage payment so now they are in danger of losing their home. I am a neighbor and am trying to do some leg work to see what types of help is available to these people. Anything at all you can tell me about would be most appreciate. If I were rich they would have no needs but that is not the case so I am trying to locate help on their behalf. The husband does not know how to use computers to look on line and the wife works all day and only is home for a couple of hours before she has to got to bed to get up in the middle of the night to get to her job. Please let me know what help you might be able to provide for this family and any other direction for me to turn for help of any kind.
CatLady

Post by CatLady »

I’m a Widower, Senior Citizen, with only a small fixed Income, I can barely support myself. Last year my Son has moved in with me after his Divorce, he had a good paying Job than, and we were trying to share Bills to save Money. In April he had a medical condition, and was under insured. He was laid of his Job because he could not work for a while, with his Job he also lost his Health Insurance. Than he had a severe panic Attack, which is now more serious. He’s been in and out of the Hospital(s) since June, had no Income since March. His prescription Medications are very expensive, (I can't even afford my own needed Medicine) He just had Surgery in a Charitable Hospital under Indigent Care, he needs to go for follow up’s. I can't afford the Gas Money, Toll and parking to get him there, I can't pay for his medications, and I can't even pay for his Car Insurance which is past due. (I don't own a Vehicle). I’m always behind on all my Bills, Rent, Utilities, etc., now I have to let my Life Insurance go 'cause I can't pay the premium, all my other personal Bills are past due, my Credit is shut. I have no other Relatives I can rely on for Help, tried all kinds of charitable Institutions and local Agencies, no-one can help. My Son has applied for temporarily Disability and has been turned down. I’m desperate for some short time Help, I don't know where to turn to anymore......I even tried to get a Job at my age, no-one here wants to hire me. What can I do? Help!!!!! I’m very frustrated that I can pay my Bill, and worse, I can't help my Child!
Roker

Post by Roker »

I just moved into an apartment in Cleveland Ohio and I work at a temp agency. I have recently got a new project but this time it’s not as easy as I thought it would be. I have no food, no furniture and I just bought a new car and I can't pay it off and then on top of that my window got busted out of my car and I don't get paid for another two weeks. I really need some help. If someone can at least call me back and tell me if they can or even if you can't help me that would be greatly appreciated. Please call me
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not sure why you would buy a new car if struggling, just moved, etc. Regardless, with that list of needs you may want to look into government assistance both in the state of Ohio and at the federal level. Dozens of programs exist that could potentially help you, including rental and utility assistance. Each government agency of course has its own application process, but you can also try to apply and see what happens. More info is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
F Smith

Post by F Smith »

Need some help with finances. Husband was in a bad car accident in June and is still not back to work. He is use to 1300 every 2 weeks but now short term disability his check every Monday $350 so big difference and I was a stay home mom and our child was going to kindergarten this fall and we were excited because I was Going be able get back in my medical field!!! So we are not use to any help and are lost and don't know how to go about!!
Omni

Post by Omni »

I am in need of money for rent assistance. I just moved into a new apartment on the 23 of December 2013.
I tried to get lights and I found out that it was light theft going on in the apartment in which I rented. My landlord turned out to be a crock and was stealing light a whole month prior to me moving into apartment. I have been living in my car since the 31st of December because it is to cold for me to live in the house with no lights.
I have no money to get a hotel. I asked him for my deposit back so that I could find a new home but he refuse to do so. I am currently in a situation where I am looking for a new place but have no money to pay the full deposit. Please help!
Flutie

Post by Flutie »

My husband and I have a household of 8 people. He got sick and had to be rushed to ER by ambulance. He was then off work for 3 days and his employer fired him. We are now facing eviction from our home and have no income to pay our bills. He is actively seeking employment, we just need help to find housing and catch up our bills. Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several eviction prevention programs in Oklahoma. But if you have 8 people in your household, why are not they working? We are 8 people depending on one person (your husband) to pay the bills and rent? Sounds ridiculous to us. You better have a good explanation for that if/when you talk to a charity or government agency for financial aid. But until then, here are the homeless prevention programs for you to try. Read more.