Free legal assistance needed

State and local government assistance programs.
LorenDer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Free legal assistance needed

Post by LorenDer »

Hello,

I live in Osceola county. I am a student and have very little money. I'm not sure if you can
help me but I have to try. I am fighting to help my two children ages 9
and 11. I have been battling a corrupt court system and I desperately
need help. There has been so much abuse towards my children and because
my ex-husbands family is well known and has money they have been able to get
the courts to overlook this abuse and my kids are suffering. There is so
much information to this case I couldn't possibly explain it all in this e-mail. I have tried the free legal assistance in my county but they do not do custody cases. I have nothing, but my children are looking to me for help and I honestly do not know what to do other than this. I am asking for whatever you might be able to help my family with. I have an attorney but she says to be able to fight we will need money. My attorney has talked to the courts and knows what corruption is going on with my case. I am asking that any donation you can help me with go directly to her so that you know I am not a person asking for anything for myself and do legitimately, desperately need legal assistance. I truly need help to fight for justice. If you feel you can help me or even have questions email me please.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free legal assistance needed

Post by Admin »

Well free legal aid is based on your income. So if you say you have no money then you may be a candidate. They do help with non-criminal issues, which should be custody too. Here is information on the nationwide free legal programs. Look into them, and call other attorneys for pro-bono legal aid.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
LorenDer wrote:Hello,

I live in Osceola county. I am a student and have very little money. I'm not sure if you can
help me but I have to try. I am fighting to help my two children ages 9
and 11. I have been battling a corrupt court system and I desperately
need help. There has been so much abuse towards my children and because
my ex-husbands family is well known and has money they have been able to get
the courts to overlook this abuse and my kids are suffering. There is so
much information to this case I couldn't possibly explain it all in this e-mail. I have tried the free legal assistance in my county but they do not do custody cases. I have nothing, but my children are looking to me for help and I honestly do not know what to do other than this. I am asking for whatever you might be able to help my family with. I have an attorney but she says to be able to fight we will need money. My attorney has talked to the courts and knows what corruption is going on with my case. I am asking that any donation you can help me with go directly to her so that you know I am not a person asking for anything for myself and do legitimately, desperately need legal assistance. I truly need help to fight for justice. If you feel you can help me or even have questions email me please.
lp141

Post by lp141 »

i moved here to Atlanta GA 4 months ago to this apartment complex and i have been having trouble with some ppl thats upstires from me they make so much nosise everyday and night to the point it sounds like thunder went thru my appartment and also there music so loud. i also have ppl following me everywhere i go everytime i turn around i see ppl in the bushes just watching me.i went to the office about the problem like 6or 7 times they have not done anything about it.i live here in my appartment alone and scared and also i get ssi every month so i have limited money so am just asking to please help me have some kind of assistance to help me move out of this apartment please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a terrible feeling when you move into an apartment and you have bad neighbors. Write a letter to the apartment management company...so take it beyond the office. Also look into speaking to an attorney for free advice. For example, the Georgia Legal Services Program can provide free support and advice for domestic issues like this. Dial 404-206-5175 to get access to an attorney in your area of Atlanta.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/geo ... ance_.html
lp141 wrote:i moved here to Atlanta GA 4 months ago to this apartment complex and i have been having trouble with some ppl thats upstires from me they make so much nosise everyday and night to the point it sounds like thunder went thru my appartment and also there music so loud. i also have ppl following me everywhere i go everytime i turn around i see ppl in the bushes just watching me.i went to the office about the problem like 6or 7 times they have not done anything about it.i live here in my appartment alone and scared and also i get ssi every month so i have limited money so am just asking to please help me have some kind of assistance to help me move out of this apartment please.
UBS221

Post by UBS221 »

Hello, My neighbors recently just had a flood in their apartment. Unfortunately, the flood was so bad that some of the water came over to my apartment. Construction men came over with big high voltage machines that would suck up all of the water from my carpet floors. Now I am here with a two year old and no lights and an extremely high light bill for something I cause nothing for . I cant afford to pay the rent and light bill for this month. Your help would be greatly appreciated THANKS
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What did apartment community manager say? If your neighbor floods and you get impacted may be a defect in your apartment, or maybe not your fault. You may want to look into that. Maybe talk to an attorney. There are many legal programs out there, many of which are pro-bono (free) to income qualified people or if you are faced with a hardship. You may meet those criteria with that story and background.
UBS221 wrote:Hello, My neighbors recently just had a flood in their apartment. Unfortunately, the flood was so bad that some of the water came over to my apartment. Construction men came over with big high voltage machines that would suck up all of the water from my carpet floors. Now I am here with a two year old and no lights and an extremely high light bill for something I cause nothing for . I cant afford to pay the rent and light bill for this month. Your help would be greatly appreciated THANKS
Linda

Post by Linda »

Hello I reside in Omaha NE. I heard about your emergency financial services as my little sister was in need after she had her baby and you guys helped with financial assistance's. I'm going through a full out custody battle with my spouse and have lost my job this past July because they wanted someone one in house as i worked in side the home to take care of my two boys that are ages 6, and 3. We went into the temp hearing three weeks ago and he went in mud slinging and i went in there as super mom and the judge rewarded us with joint custody and nothing to be paid to me. The reason for the divorce is for the last 10 years my spouse has mental/physical abused me and he has even got arrested for assault. He left me high and dry and the judge is allowing this man to have half rights to my two little boys. So all my money is going into legal bills for a new attorney to fight for the safety of my children. I'm 31 years old and have to find a place to live when its not my week and the reason for the emergency financial assistance's is that the only contact i have with the kids as he shut off our home phone is through my cell phone in which i have till next wed to pay $421.35. I could not pay last months or this months so that is why it is so high because of late charges. My spouse put in the temp agreement that am not allowed to sell any of the property also. He has not supported me at all and last week i had to return stuff to walmart to buy food for the children during my week. I belong to a local church and wanted my marriage to work but i could not be a bad role model for my boys to let them see there mother hurt so much. Could you please see if there is any way i can get my phone paid for to ensure the safety of my children and help with legal bills. The only family i have is my parents and they have already borrowed $3000 against there house for me to get a good attorney to fight my case.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

To clarify, we do not provide direct financial assistance. Only information on places people can call for help and advice. So it sounds like you need legal aid, and if so, find a listing of law firms, free represntation, and other services here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... dvice.html
We do have information on free and public legal aid in Nebraska for you too off this link.
Linda wrote:Hello I reside in Omaha NE. I heard about your emergency financial services as my little sister was in need after she had her baby and you guys helped with financial assistance's. I'm going through a full out custody battle with my spouse and have lost my job this past July because they wanted someone one in house as i worked in side the home to take care of my two boys that are ages 6, and 3. We went into the temp hearing three weeks ago and he went in mud slinging and i went in there as super mom and the judge rewarded us with joint custody and nothing to be paid to me. The reason for the divorce is for the last 10 years my spouse has mental/physical abused me and he has even got arrested for assault. He left me high and dry and the judge is allowing this man to have half rights to my two little boys. So all my money is going into legal bills for a new attorney to fight for the safety of my children. I'm 31 years old and have to find a place to live when its not my week and the reason for the emergency financial assistance's is that the only contact i have with the kids as he shut off our home phone is through my cell phone in which i have till next wed to pay $421.35. I could not pay last months or this months so that is why it is so high because of late charges. My spouse put in the temp agreement that am not allowed to sell any of the property also. He has not supported me at all and last week i had to return stuff to walmart to buy food for the children during my week. I belong to a local church and wanted my marriage to work but i could not be a bad role model for my boys to let them see there mother hurt so much. Could you please see if there is any way i can get my phone paid for to ensure the safety of my children and help with legal bills. The only family i have is my parents and they have already borrowed $3000 against there house for me to get a good attorney to fight my case.
Iam20

Post by Iam20 »

I am disabled and live off a little over 600 a month and i was in a very bad violent domestic marriage. I finally got up the nerve to leave and i am due to be set up for one last child custody hearing and i will lose all my parental rights if i fail to show that i can provide a stable steady and safe home for my son. I need legal help for the hearing. But keep in mind i said i live on a fixed income so therefore i cant afford what it is going to cost to get my apartment i had one to start with but somehow someway my ex found me and has done nothing for me but cause trouble i am in desperate need of help paying my rent and light deposit. All of it together is going to cost me almost 800 so if someone could help i would greatly appreciate it and god bless you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Anytime anyone has a domestic issue, if they have a limited income, individuals can look for free legal aid and advice. They can help with divorces, abuse, and much more. People on fixed incomes can qualify for help too. Find the information on Florida legal aid. Get a listing of attorneys to call by county and town in Florida. Then go after your ex for back rent and light bills.
Iam20 wrote:I am disabled and live off a little over 600 a month and i was in a very bad violent domestic marriage. I finally got up the nerve to leave and i am due to be set up for one last child custody hearing and i will lose all my parental rights if i fail to show that i can provide a stable steady and safe home for my son. I need legal help for the hearing. But keep in mind i said i live on a fixed income so therefore i cant afford what it is going to cost to get my apartment i had one to start with but somehow someway my ex found me and has done nothing for me but cause trouble i am in desperate need of help paying my rent and light deposit. All of it together is going to cost me almost 800 so if someone could help i would greatly appreciate it and god bless you
Farrel Givens

Post by Farrel Givens »

My car was repossessed yesterday. I'm single and live alone, I lost my job a month and half ago desperately seeking, applying, I have a job and start Monday but I need a car to get there. I want to sue and need legal advice on the old loan company. I've never been here before in my life no job, bills, food assistance. I don't have anything to get it back and no one who can help, their money is tight as well. I am looking for financial help to get my car and get to work. Thank you for anything.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There some free attorneys in New Jersey who may be able to advice you. They work out of offices across the state. If your income is low enough, they will not charge you a thing for the appointment...at least the first one. Try one of those NJ lawyers.