Need help with rental assistance and utilities.

State and local government assistance programs.
belinda27
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with rental assistance and utilities.

Post by belinda27 »

I'm currently unemployed living in a 2 bedroom mobile home. I have to kids times has been so hard for me the past 3 yrs. Has been a struggle for me and my kids. There are no jobs were im from your force to live in safe and unsanitary house if you cant afford a decent place. I'm need of any help i can get.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with rental assistance and utilities.

Post by Admin »

Hi,
What state/county? As indicated throughout the site most assistance is at the local level. Without providing more info almost impossible to provide specific advice. Go back to the main site and look for your state, county, and then phone number for agencies there.
You can use this link.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... progr.html
Or provide more info, details.
belinda27 wrote:I'm currently unemployed living in a 2 bedroom mobile home. I have to kids times has been so hard for me the past 3 yrs. Has been a struggle for me and my kids. There are no jobs were im from your force to live in safe and unsanitary house if you cant afford a decent place. I'm need of any help i can get.
Coleman

Post by Coleman »

I have been having severe anxiety problems and had to quit my job recently. We do not have any money saved up for this and are in danger of being kicked out into the cold as no one in our family has the financial ability to help us. I don't know how far I can overdraw my bank account to keep us from freezing to death but we need help for rent and other bills.
I want to get on disability for my anxiety problems but first off we need help to pay our bills so we don't freeze to death. Unfortunately my phone is shut off so my only means of communication is through email. I really hope you can help us both out. We would really appreciate the help right now.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Go back to work, disability takes upwards of two years (or more) to receive. Most places that assist will not due so if you are not working. Move in with friends or family, apply for welfare benefits and see what is available.