Is real help avaliable???

State and local government assistance programs.
mikeward1972
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Is real help avaliable???

Post by mikeward1972 »

Okay I'm a student at Jones County Community College in Hattiesburg, MS and I recently ranned into a couple of family problems that will force me to drop out of school and move back to Jackson, MS. Thats not the problem, the problem is that I entered a year lease with my roomate and I want be able to move until I pay out the lease. We pay 250 dollars a month until december 30 and i have no job are finances to get out of this lease. So if there is any assistance out there it would be greatly aprrieciated.
Michael Ward
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Is real help avaliable???

Post by Admin »

While, this is more difficult as doesn't sound like a financial issue. I suggest speak to a HUD counseling agency. They can help people with rent, housing, and other issues, like foreclosures. But maybe they know of some rent type programs in the Jones County area. Here is list of agencies.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mis ... re_co.html

mikeward1972 wrote:Okay I'm a student at Jones County Community College in Hattiesburg, MS and I recently ranned into a couple of family problems that will force me to drop out of school and move back to Jackson, MS. Thats not the problem, the problem is that I entered a year lease with my roomate and I want be able to move until I pay out the lease. We pay 250 dollars a month until december 30 and i have no job are finances to get out of this lease. So if there is any assistance out there it would be greatly aprrieciated.
Michael Ward
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

i have been disabled & unable to work since 08/14/2007 due to an auto accident caused by three deers crossing the road in front of me resulting in the wreck that broke my back in several places since then i have had no finances of my own.I rely soley on my 90 year old grandmother for everything from household supplies&personal hygene to paying all of my nessecary utility bills phone,garbadge,electricity car insurance& maintenance satellite tv gas money my childrens clothes,shoes& school supplies if we get anything what so ever it has to come to us thru her that is very depressing for me and my children&very very hard financially on her
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What are you going to do with those medical bills from your card accident. Have you looked into some of the medical debt settlement programs or ways to get free or low cost health care. As people with no finances do have ways to get medical bill assistance, and that is one of our most extensive listing of programs and ways to save on bills and hospital debts.
Dominic wrote:i have been disabled & unable to work since 08/14/2007 due to an auto accident caused by three deers crossing the road in front of me resulting in the wreck that broke my back in several places since then i have had no finances of my own.I rely solely on my 90 year old grandmother for everything from household supplies&personal hygiene to paying all of my necessary utility bills phone,garbage,electricity car insurance& maintenance satellite tv gas money my children's clothes,shoes& school supplies if we get anything what so ever it has to come to us thru her that is very depressing for me and my children&very very hard financially on her
SamHouston

Post by SamHouston »

I was a victim of the Schnucks situation which caused my lights to be turned off and my rent not get paid. I need assistance with both because I am trying to get full custody of my grandchildren because their mother is unstable an cannot adequately provide for them. My rent is 2 months behind and my lights will cost me almost $400 to get turned back on. I do work in Kentucky but I am part time and my hours have been cut. Please if you all can help me and assist me I will be forever grateful. Because you will help me to be able to get my babies (grandchildren).
Heremeroad

Post by Heremeroad »

Hi, I live in Ellisville Mississippi. I broke my leg August 20, 2013 and I'm out of work. I'm 34 years old and I’ve been at my job going on 4 years October 14. I am about to lose my apartment and my lights are about to be cut off. I need help paying my bills. I have no other income coming in. I don't know where to turn so if you could please help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Rolle

Post by Rolle »

Rental assistance and car assistance. Everything is happening at once, trying not to be homeless, left husband because of history of domestic violence but trying to get employed. Need to pay bills, daughter is heart patient, older son 18 was working part-time at Wal-Mart, but got in a bad car accident, car is totaled, need help please.
Nermer

Post by Nermer »

Dear Madam or Sir,
I was referred to this website by a Health Advocate from Cigna insurance.
On February 1, 2015 I tripped on a curb and dislocated and broke my hip. One third of the back of my hip socket was broken out.
I was taken by ambulance to the hospital where I had my hip surgically repaired.
I spent 5 days in this hospital and then 12 days in a Rehabilitation Hospital. I am home in a wheelchair and improving at getting around with a walker. I can’t drive. My immediate need is transportation. Last week I had to hire a service to take me to my follow up appointment with the surgeon in St Louis. It cost 83.25.
This week I needed a ride to my follow up with my primary and my first PT appointment on this side of the river. I was charged over $59.00 for that ride.
I am on FMLA from work which amounts to $336/week. I can’t afford the transportation to Physical Therapy 3 times per week.
I spent 2 days on the phone trying to find assistance with or affordable transportation. I keep hearing that I am not eligible because I’m not over 60 ( I’m 52) or I’m not on Illinois Medicaid or I need an ADA card or I need to be pregnant to be eligible.
I expect to be returning to work in July if I heal as quickly as predicted.
I have started researching some of the assistance programs outlined on this website and it looks like ,again, I won’t be eligible. I am not delinquent on my bills and I read that for energy assistance you have to be in danger of having utilities turned off. I was disappointed that many of the help topics I clicked on took me to non-related advertisements that only added to my frustration and anxiety about my situation.
The two days spent calling around for help or at least compassion left me in tears.
I had my neighbor do some grocery shopping for me this week and the bill was $101.00. I had produce delivered from Belleville farmers’ market and that was $35.00
Add these to my ride expense and it’s half my income. I have worked since I was 13 years old and pay taxes. I have never made a lot of money but pride myself with paying my bills on time regardless of how broke I am. I NEED some kind of assistance now. I’m not playing the system or faking it and I were able I would be working Full time plus.
One agency told me that I would just have to rely on my family for help. I moved here in 2010 for my job and have no family here.
I hope that, by writing this letter to you, I will learn some shortcuts to helpful agencies and services that will give me a little relief.
Sincerely,
LorenDer

Post by LorenDer »

I am a single parent of 3 and I need help paying my rent. I am not working at the moment and yes I am looking for work. I was receiving child support but there was a big decrease in that. I am behind 2 months in my rent and I need help. I've tried but its hard taking care of 3 kids and taking care of the house. I have been struggling trying to keep my electric and gas on but that has to be done because I have to kids with asthma. Please help. Thank you in advance and God Blessed.
Squaker

Post by Squaker »

I just recently learned that my job is going to be laying us off until February. I just need some help paying some of my bills or possibly rent for the months ahead. Anything will help. I'm in great need. I have a 55 old whom I'm caring for and I just want to make sure thinks will be go. Unemployment isn't going to be enough to cover all of our living expenses (food, gas, utilities, rent).
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can find some assistance in Coshocton County Ohio. Maybe they can also help you get another job. Locate the resources here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_pr.html