seeking assistance in IL

State and local government assistance programs.
dumbo75
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

seeking assistance in IL

Post by dumbo75 »

I am in search of some assistance in IL, I currently live in Fulton Co. It seems that our family is over the income guidelines for a lot of the assistance offered. My husband and I are currently working but have really fallen behind on a lot of bills....
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: seeking assistance in IL

Post by Admin »

Here is a link for various assistance programs in Illinois. Also be sure to use the navigation buttons on the left margin to find various other ways to get help, including help for utilities, medical bills, rent, mortgages, debts, and much more.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ill ... grams.html
dumbo75 wrote:I am in search of some assistance in IL, I currently live in Fulton Co. It seems that our family is over the income guidelines for a lot of the assistance offered. My husband and I are currently working but have really fallen behind on a lot of bills....
Thedoctor

Post by Thedoctor »

I'm in need of help on paying my rent and my electrical bills in Peoria Illinois. I am a part time worker and attend school part time, however my recent lack of being able to keep all my financial situations has me constantly struggling to keep up on my bills and has significantly taken a hit to my schooling. I'm in need of ways to seek assistance on ways to budget, lower and help me with my rent and electricity bills.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You will need to budget first, before any agency in Peoria Illinois will help. Almost all places will require this as they want to ensure that if they give you (or anyone) money for rent or other expenses that it will not go to waste. So call around, and locate the assistance in Peoria County.