mother of 3 need help

State and local government assistance programs.
VANESSA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

mother of 3 need help

Post by VANESSA »

HI I AM A MOTHER OF THREE CHILDREN AGES 3,2, AND 1. I AM IN DEAPERATE NEED OF HELP WITH DIAPERS, WIPES FOOD AND GAS. I NEVER REALLY ASK FOR HELP BUT TIMES ARE TOUGH RIGHT NOW. I LIVE IN ONTARIO CALIFORNIA
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: mother of 3 need help

Post by Admin »

While I am not certain if they will have the diapers, gas, and everything you need, a good place to call in your area of Ontario is the local community action agency, which is the Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County (CAPSBC). 909-723-1500.
Another option is the alliance of churches. It is Inland Valley Hope Partners, phone number (909) 622-3806. Many more agencies and non-profits in San Bernardino are listed here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/san ... istan.html
Pantene

Post by Pantene »

Hi, I'm trying to get info on get financial assistance in my area. My husband and I recently started fostering my niece and nephew so I had to go on leave from work. My paid family leave hasn't come yet and funds from the county have been very minimal!
We have only my husband’s income to work off of, and we are the father and mother of 3 kids. Our phones have been shut off and other bills are needing to be paid like my medical insurance from work to keep my insurance. Our water bill is past due as well. I'm hoping I can get local financial help during this very long and hard process.
Ameka

Post by Ameka »

I have no money for Christmas, easter, or school for my 3 teen age kids. I need tires on my truck, I need $75.00 to pay for my daughter's graduation cap, gown and senior dues. My tags on my truck expire December 2019. I just got a full time job, but its 25 miles from home and my fiancé can't work. He just had shoulder replacement surgery on his right arm 11/13/18 and still needs his left one done. I can barely keep the mortgage paid and the heat and water on along with food and gas. I can't afford car insurance. Other than my new job that pays $12 an hour, 40 hours a week the kids get a total of $612.00 a month for survivor benefits that all the income my family of 3 teen age kids and 2 adults have. My daughter's teen age boyfriend is also living with us as his parents kicked him out.
strawberry

Post by strawberry »

I am a single mother with three children ages 4, 3 and 9 months. I am currently homeless and on the verge of losing my job if I do not find a place to live by the 12th they will have to let me go. I work from home and have to have a quiet room/office to work in per the contract I signed with them almost two years ago when I started the job.
My sister that lives in Okeechobee ended up letting us come to her house and stay but we can only stay here for a while and I am not able to work out of her house because it is a very small 2 bedroom house with her son and my three kids. There is no way to make is quite enough that I can work my customers will hear them and again I would get fired. I think I have enough saved to pay the first month rent on a place for my 3 kids just do not have the funds for the security deposit or the deposit for my lights and water. I just need a little help to get me into a place and I am positive after that I could handle the bills. Please I am at the end of my rope have exhausted all other avenues. If you could find it in your heart to help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Good morning,  my family and I live in North Phoenix. I am inquiring about assistance with back to school supplies and clothing for my three children. 10th grade, 9th grade, 6th grade, and 2nd grade. I also have a 1 year old. We are a family of 7.  I am currently not working. My husband’s income does normally cover all our basic needs, but we were hit with a few expenses recently. My vehicle was due for registration and emissions. My AC was not working, my oil was at -70% for a week and new tires were needed for both vehicles. I would also like information on your food banks. I did reapply for SNAP and I am waiting for preapproval. Thank you.