seeking work but need gas for car

State and local government assistance programs.
debzen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

seeking work but need gas for car

Post by debzen »

hi my name is deborah need gas for my car to continue seeking work in my area. please help.

sincerely

deborah
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: seeking work but need gas for car

Post by Admin »

Well, gas is tough to get from a charity. There may be one program to try. Info is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... oline.html
Or try calling your communication action agency. Since you did not post your town, state, or county unfortunately I can't provide you contact info for them.
Morley

Post by Morley »

I want help with relocating to give myself and kids a better start and a new beginning. I need help with get a place there that I can get government help with me and my family. I live in a small town call Allendale SC. It only has one grocery store and one restaurant Hardee's. We have to travel 50-60 miles for jobs. Please help me start a new beginning for me and my family of 4. Or let me know where I can get some low price gasoline for to make it to my job. Thank you and have a bless day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you just need the gasoline for those 50+ miles for a job, then try the Salvation Army. They have offices in Allendale South Carolina. The government won't offer you a voucher, but maybe that center we referenced will. Maybe you can also use their food pantry for groceries, and find the Allendale South Carolina Salvation Army programs.