disabled person needs assistance to obtain refrigerator

State and local government assistance programs.
hsta3722
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

disabled person needs assistance to obtain refrigerator

Post by hsta3722 »

Disabled person on fixed income needs help to get a refrigerator. i am willing to offer my services toward repayment Henry hsta3722@gmail.com
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: disabled person needs assistance to obtain refrigerator

Post by Admin »

Did you look into weatherization? Some states will include as part of weatherization new energy efficient appliances, such as refrigerators. You will need to review the weatherization program in your state to determine if offered or not.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
hsta3722 wrote:Disabled person on fixed income needs help to get a refrigerator. i am willing to offer my services toward repayment Henry hsta3722@gmail.com
peaches1

Post by peaches1 »

I am 51 and disabled and my husband is almost 70 and on ss.We have a house but we have no heat. we were using space heaters.We can only take showers after dark because our drain field is overflowing.I have no family but I do have 4 sons one of which still lives here.I have never asked for anything in my life but we really need help.We have lived her for 20 years.I am already worried about the ac because our house is all electric. I don't know where to go or turn to.I am so stressed I have lost 50lbs and now I only weigh 100 lbs at 5ft 9in.Could you please point us in the right direction as to where we can get some help.We tried to go get food stamps but they saidd the value of my car was to much.So we won't even have food until Monday. Please help us

jonespooley@yahoo.com Thank-you for your time
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So it is just food you need? A great program for those in which income is too high for stamps stamps is a program from Angel Food Ministries. They provide food to people at up to 40% off. Anyone can get help, regardless of income. So if income is 100K, or 5K, still can get discounted food. Use this link.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... eries.html

Also, navigate the main site using that link above to find thousands of programs, phone numbers, resources, etc to get help with bill, rent, mortgage, health care, etc.
peaches1 wrote:I am 51 and disabled and my husband is almost 70 and on ss.We have a house but we have no heat. we were using space heaters.We can only take showers after dark because our drain field is overflowing.I have no family but I do have 4 sons one of which still lives here.I have never asked for anything in my life but we really need help.We have lived her for 20 years.I am already worried about the ac because our house is all electric. I don't know where to go or turn to.I am so stressed I have lost 50lbs and now I only weigh 100 lbs at 5ft 9in.Could you please point us in the right direction as to where we can get some help.We tried to go get food stamps but they saidd the value of my car was to much.So we won't even have food until Monday. Please help us

jonespooley@yahoo.com Thank-you for your time
byeresys

Post by byeresys »

How do I keep my refrigerator cold? I have a 1994 GE refrigerator that doesn't get as cold as it used to. I keep defrosting but that only helps for a short while. What should I do?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have no idea. Not something we are experts at. What we can say is can always look into rebate programs for new appliances, or maybe even the federal government funded weatherization program, which can install free energy saving updates to homes, and maybe even appliances like refrigerators.
byeresys wrote:How do I keep my refrigerator cold? I have a 1994 GE refrigerator that doesn't get as cold as it used to. I keep defrosting but that only helps for a short while. What should I do?
ATHENAFARIS

Post by ATHENAFARIS »

Hello, my name is Diana and I am disabled. I am asking for help with getting a refrigerator because ours is going out and is also causing water damage to our floor. I am 44 years old, disabled and live with my adopted father who is an army vet. We live in Wichita Falls Tx. If there is any way possible your organization can help us with a refrigerator we will be eternally grateful. Please email me back or call or text.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While getting new appliances is not that common (due to price, demand, and other factors), there may be places you can turn to for a refrigerator, freezer, or some other kitchen stuff. In addition, if you are disabled, maybe they can deliver it to you. Try to get free appliances from furniture banks.
There are dozens of them around the country - maybe one can help you.
ATHENAFARIS wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:03 am Hello, my name is Diana and I am disabled. I am asking for help with getting a refrigerator because ours is going out and is also causing water damage to our floor. I am 44 years old, disabled and live with my adopted father who is an army vet. We live in Wichita Falls Tx. If there is any way possible your organization can help us with a refrigerator we will be eternally grateful. Please email me back or call or text.