Help for just this month

State and local government assistance programs.
L14
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for just this month

Post by L14 »

i live in elmwood illinois 61529 we have two children the ages of 5yrs old and 11, my fiance currently got a job starts on 1-4-2011 and dont get paid till the 14th and our rent is already passed due, i would like to keep my kids in school, we love where we live and we are absolutely trying everything we can to get by, the kids have food and medical and everything else but we just need a little help this month please contact me thank you so much
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for just this month

Post by Admin »

Most places will give you some short term help, but only if you have a plan for longer term and can get by on yourself. Here are options for Peoria Illinois. Many programs can also help even more so if you have kids. You can try the Peoria Salvation Army. Phone (309) 655-7220. Another place is the Peoria Citizens Committee For Economic Opportunity, Inc. Dial (309) 671-3900. Both may have rent programs, financial aid, and other support, especially for people with kids and families.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
Househunter

Post by Househunter »

Good day,
To whom this may concern I am seeking assistance for a family that is in need. The family lives in a small community called Cicero New York. The family is a husband and wife with 3 children and one of those were taken in to help out a family member. Currently they are having extreme issues with paying their electric bill. The wife works as a security guard to have some type of income and he only brings home approximately 225.00 a week. This is a very good family that does need assistance and are extremely struggling. And believe me if I had a way to assist these folks it would be done without question. So at this time Im reaching out to the state of New York to help a good family. Thanks again and if you have any other places that could assist please let me know and I will gladly follow up contacting them. Thanks again and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We think that it is great that you are looking out for others and your neighbors. We need more like you in this world. Find details on the Onondaga County assistance programs, which would also include the area of Cicero and of course Syracuse NY. One of the best places to call is Catholic Charities of Onondaga County at 315.424.1800, and they run the Emergency Assistance Services program. The local community action agency is PEACE, Inc. - Peoples' Equal Action Community Effort, Inc., and they can be reached at (315) 470-3300.
Househunter wrote:Good day,
To whom this may concern I am seeking assistance for a family that is in need. The family lives in a small community called Cicero New York. The family is a husband and wife with 3 children and one of those were taken in to help out a family member. Currently they are having extreme issues with paying their electric bill. The wife works as a security guard to have some type of income and he only brings home approximately 225.00 a week. This is a very good family that does need assistance and are extremely struggling. And believe me if I had a way to assist these folks it would be done without question. So at this time Im reaching out to the state of New York to help a good family. Thanks again and if you have any other places that could assist please let me know and I will gladly follow up contacting them. Thanks again and god bless.
natasha

Post by natasha »

My nephews step daughter was placed in foster care. We have raised our 3 children in Portland Oregon. Two are married and our youngest is 20 yr old still at home and in college. We are now disabled. Both parents have lost there parental rights to this 5 year old child. We became her legal guardians. Angel had been in foster care for 3 years and no one wanted to adopt her. Her 3 yr old brother was adopted by family. She has alot of Mental Problems. We need assistance to finish her room, food as they eat constantly, gas money for all her medical trips.
Platinum

Post by Platinum »

Hello to whom it may concern. I and my mother live together. My mother is 81 years old. The only income my mother receives is social security to pay her mortgage and its gone. I just work a part time job averaging only 4 hours per week because business is very slow. My mother's electricity is disconnected for non payment averaging around $300.00 to $400.00 to be paid including reconnection of service charges. Her water is about to be disconnected for non payment. We need your immediate help. The summer is here and it is too hot for anyone to live in a home without ac or other means of cooling,especially an elderly person. Your financial support would be gladly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try calling a senior center in Alabama. Case managers from the site may be able to help her apply for financial aid for bills such as electricity, water, and others. So they do focus on seniors too, and being 81 will definitely help! The process will take time to apply and be approved though, so it is not a crisis service. More on Alabama senior programs.
Tiesto

Post by Tiesto »

I have been laid off from my previous job. I can only find little part time work in the small town I live in. I’ve had to sell my car to keep my power on. I will be going back to work in the near future but that depends on how quick they get the new septic system installed in the restaurant where I’m going.
I’ve gotten all the help I can from friends and my part time work just don’t pay everything. My phone is off as I cant pay. I just barely made the water bill this week. I’m an 6 year veteran. I have just begun college in Culinary Arts Program at the local college. If anyone can assist me it will save me from being out in the cold. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Gob Bless you.
ChrisT

Post by ChrisT »

Hi, I'm desperate need of help for my family of six. My husband lost his job and we have no funds for are car payment, taxes for the house, and are mortgage. We are scared to loose are stuff we are working side jobs and waiting for job call back we are both wanting to work but no luck. I'm scared this financial problems will break are family apart. Please send as many sources as possible to help us.
Superaging

Post by Superaging »

Please, please help. I’m in desperate need of help. I can't do this anymore. I own school loans, car payments, collection agency, property taxes and etc. I'm trying to pay, but I don't make enough to cover rent, food, car payment, insurance and etc.
I been suffering and feeling very depressed. Every day I think I don't want to live anymore, but thinking about my daughters I just can't leave them without a mother, they need me. There are days I don't eat, because I don't have enough money for food.
I moved to Paterson NJ from Connecticut 5 years ago. The economy was bad and I refuse to get unemployment and left my family in CT even my daughter. To take a low paying job here in NJ, I miss so many holidays with them, and couldn't go to Connecticut to spend the holidays with them, cause of the shame I couldn't afford presents.
I will like to go back home, or even stay in NJ, but not Paterson NJ, too much crime here, but don't have money for a deposit on an apartment. I brought a used car to go to work, in August and now this car is giving me trouble and can't afford some parts. And I'm stuck on a $319.00 a month payment. I can't anymore, I just can't live like this anymore. If you can't help just please, please keep me in your prayers. Please pray to keep me alive and well. My heart tells me things will work out, but my brain tells me differently. Please help please.