Case worker or government aid

State and local government assistance programs.
Tobb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Case worker or government aid

Post by Tobb »

Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank you for offering a program that helps people in need.
I believe that regardless of your criteria, my family will qualify.
I returned home for the holidays to here, in King County, after being away for many years.
I am currently a Texas resident.
After seeing first hand, the level of need and inability to seek correct paths for help my family lacks, I have decided to stay here and, well honesty, save my family.
I already have an appointment with a family member to assist in the assessment of budget.
My mother is finally under medical care for assessment of her cancer.
Then there is my 16 and 17 year old siblings.
The point of this email is to request a possible case worker to assist me in finding what assistance I need to get my family "back in the game".
Rent, relocation (for cheaper rent) help, food bank, food stamps, utilities.... I don't know what is available, but a boost to help would be a blessing.
So please, direct this email to the right hands.
A multitasking logistics and resource guru that can help me.
Thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Case worker or government aid

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of Texas assistance programs. For a case worker, you really need to contact your local county government office. However for some of those other programs and items you mentioned, there are dozens of assistance programs that can provide free food, rent help, utilities, and other aid. Texas has numerous options for the low income.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Tobb wrote:Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank you for offering a program that helps people in need.
I believe that regardless of your criteria, my family will qualify.
I returned home for the holidays to here, in King County, after being away for many years.
I am currently a Texas resident.
After seeing first hand, the level of need and inability to seek correct paths for help my family lacks, I have decided to stay here and, well honesty, save my family.
I already have an appointment with a family member to assist in the assessment of budget.
My mother is finally under medical care for assessment of her cancer.
Then there is my 16 and 17 year old siblings.
The point of this email is to request a possible case worker to assist me in finding what assistance I need to get my family "back in the game".
Rent, relocation (for cheaper rent) help, food bank, food stamps, utilities.... I don't know what is available, but a boost to help would be a blessing.
So please, direct this email to the right hands.
A multitasking logistics and resource guru that can help me.
Thank you so much for your time.
Adamakin

Post by Adamakin »

Hello My family and I live in Hurley Mississippi. I am writing desperately seeking help for my family, I have a 3 year old daughter and a two year old son. I was laid off work September the 10th but received my last check December the 1st. I was the one between my husband and I that made the most money that paid our mortgage, groceries, medical bills and soon to be my old student loan payment. I went down to our local Department of human services seeking help but I was DENIED food stamps and was told I did not qualify for WIC or any other services because our income for the PAST months and GROSS income was a little over??? I have ER visits because of Dehydration, stress and lack of nutrition. We have spent what little we saved to buy food for my 3 year old, but now that savings is gone. We have a Mortgage payment,
we have only one vehicle for our family and that we have a payment on. I applied for unemployment and was approved however I learned Friday Nov. 19th that come Jan 20th they will cut that check completely OUT, taking the only way we were making our house note leaving us facing definite foreclosure and Homeless. It is like living Hurricane Katrina all over again but this time i have innocence babies that are more the victims than I. I have worked so hard since i was 19 yrs old paying taxes out of my hard earned money for medicaid and state services and government aid that I am now DENIED when i am in desperate need this is an injustice. I am a dental hygienist and was laid off unfairly and an ex-boss's financial mistakes. I would not be pleading for help if it was just my husband and I but i was blessed with a beautiful son after several miscarriages and now another one on the way and I am 36 yrs old. It rips my heart out and i weep uncontrollably everyday when I look at my son and and know that we are 10 weeks away from being homeless, Hungary and hopeless. I have never been so scared in my life but not for my own life but for the life of my
babies. I was on my own at 15 due to unstable home life working and determined to finish high school and i did living in my car eating when i could never knowing what
was next. I knew that I wanted to be a dentist, helping and giving something to people that was needed by providing good quality health care and i knew it was
going to be hard but i was up to the challenge. In 2008 i obtained my license and started working faithfully. I have been wanting to go back for more school but have been denied for any help I applied for. I met my husband in my dentist school and now we are a family and what i thought secure. I am sorry for the story and back ground but I am at a loss and my family's well being and security that we have worked so hard for is at stake in 10 weeks and all i get are doors slammed in our faces and words of hopelessness thrown at us. We are not people that have no ambition or goals in life or sit back and let other peoples hard earned money pay for our "nest". We are not pleading for hand outs just a Hand up through this slug we are in so that when i recover we can hit the ground running again and bounce back some how being productive, tax paying, successful members of society, making sure some how that this never happens again, and able to help someone who may be in the same mud one day. Please any help, advice, phone numbers anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

With those extensive needs you have, there are agencies that may be able to assist you. If you were denied food stamps in past as income was too high, can you reapply? Find information on pantries and other ways to get help in your area of Hurley and Jackson County Mississippi here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/jac ... prog5.html
There are non-profits like the Jackson County Civic Action Committee, Inc. which can be reached at (228) 769-3292 as well as charities like Catholic Social & Community Services. Look into programs like Housing, Rent, and Mortgage Funds for your area.
Adamakin wrote:Hello My family and I live in Hurley Mississippi. I am writing desperately seeking help for my family, I have a 3 year old daughter and a two year old son. I was laid off work September the 10th but received my last check December the 1st. I was the one between my husband and I that made the most money that paid our mortgage, groceries, medical bills and soon to be my old student loan payment. I went down to our local Department of human services seeking help but I was DENIED food stamps and was told I did not qualify for WIC or any other services because our income for the PAST months and GROSS income was a little over??? I have ER visits because of Dehydration, stress and lack of nutrition. We have spent what little we saved to buy food for my 3 year old, but now that savings is gone. We have a Mortgage payment,
we have only one vehicle for our family and that we have a payment on. I applied for unemployment and was approved however I learned Friday Nov. 19th that come Jan 20th they will cut that check completely OUT, taking the only way we were making our house note leaving us facing definite foreclosure and Homeless. It is like living Hurricane Katrina all over again but this time i have innocence babies that are more the victims than I. I have worked so hard since i was 19 yrs old paying taxes out of my hard earned money for medicaid and state services and government aid that I am now DENIED when i am in desperate need this is an injustice. I am a dental hygienist and was laid off unfairly and an ex-boss's financial mistakes. I would not be pleading for help if it was just my husband and I but i was blessed with a beautiful son after several miscarriages and now another one on the way and I am 36 yrs old. It rips my heart out and i weep uncontrollably everyday when I look at my son and and know that we are 10 weeks away from being homeless, Hungary and hopeless. I have never been so scared in my life but not for my own life but for the life of my
babies. I was on my own at 15 due to unstable home life working and determined to finish high school and i did living in my car eating when i could never knowing what
was next. I knew that I wanted to be a dentist, helping and giving something to people that was needed by providing good quality health care and i knew it was
going to be hard but i was up to the challenge. In 2008 i obtained my license and started working faithfully. I have been wanting to go back for more school but have been denied for any help I applied for. I met my husband in my dentist school and now we are a family and what i thought secure. I am sorry for the story and back ground but I am at a loss and my family's well being and security that we have worked so hard for is at stake in 10 weeks and all i get are doors slammed in our faces and words of hopelessness thrown at us. We are not people that have no ambition or goals in life or sit back and let other peoples hard earned money pay for our "nest". We are not pleading for hand outs just a Hand up through this slug we are in so that when i recover we can hit the ground running again and bounce back some how being productive, tax paying, successful members of society, making sure some how that this never happens again, and able to help someone who may be in the same mud one day. Please any help, advice, phone numbers anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Train

Post by Train »

I’m having a hard time finding a job. My wife’s work just cut her hours, we have 5 children. We are living in a 2 bedroom apartment that we are being evicted from, we don't have a vehicle, every time we try to catch up, we are falling back behind. We are shot down from most agencies because of my felonies or our credit. We don't know what to do. We have two kids in diapers and we feel stuck. Please help us. We don't know who or what to turn to anymore. We are trying and sad.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That will make it very different if you have a felony. Did you try a job training program or community action agency in NW New Jersey? These locations will usually have a professional case worker on site that can provide suggestions. But the path for you may not be easy. Here is a leading agency to try in your region though. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ersey.html
Swimmer

Post by Swimmer »

We are losing on house on December and have nowhere to go. We need help for paying first month rent and deposits and need help pay in utilities up. I live with my sister in government housing and she take care of me because I had a stroke 7 years age and her son lives with us for around 5 or 6 month now. He got shot walking to his car because gang members was shooting and was the wrong place in the front yard. Look it up. So we been having a very hard time. Please can you help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The best places for a case worker in Texas is a local community action agency. They can often also direct families to places for first months rent/deposit help. Also, if you are recovering from a stroke, have you looked into an official care giver or disability? Those are some other resources to explore. But until then, find other programs and read more Texas community action agencies.
Mount Pleasant

Post by Mount Pleasant »

Hello. I was wondering how to go about getting help with my bills from a case worker. I'm working right now but am only bringing in around 250.00 every two weeks. I'm going to be working full time in about two weeks but I'm way behind on my power bill and my water. I received a shut off notice for both power and water and I need government assistance with an income of 250. I'm able to pay the water but not my power. If there's any way I can receive government aid to get back on my feet it would be much appreciated. Maybe if I could get pointed in the right direction for budgeting my money so that I can get ahead would be great. Thank you for your time.
Berner Davis

Post by Berner Davis »

Hello,
I am writing on behalf of my brother who needs a case worker. We are currently living together in Hampton, Virginia, although his stay with me will shortly be ending. He is a convicted felon who has just begun serving a 10-year probation sentence. He is in his late 30's, with an employment history in retail management, some college, but conditions of his parole that restrict his access to internet. He is unemployed and actively pursuing employment where possible, but has immediate need of financial assistance in the interim.
Any help in matching him with a case worker, or financial assistance program would be much appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try social service programs in Hampton. There are social workers in the city and county. They can direct your brother to public assistance and other forms of financial aid. We hope they help your brother.

Berner Davis wrote:Hello,
I am writing on behalf of my brother who needs a case worker. We are currently living together in Hampton, Virginia, although his stay with me will shortly be ending. .