Help for medical disability

State and local government assistance programs.
Selectquote
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for medical disability

Post by Selectquote »

I AM DISABLED, AND BROKE. MY 18 YEAR OLD TEEN TOOK ALL MY MONEY. ALL THE TIME I HAD NO MONEY. WHEN HE LEFT I HAD TO COME UP WITH DEPOSIT AND RENT. I OWE ALOT OF MONEY OUT TO PEOPLE AND I STILL OWE DOCTOR BILLS AND I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY MEDICNE. I TAKE PAIN MEDICATIONS EVERY MONTH. THE INSURANCE SAID I NEED TO COME UP WITH $350.00 BEFORE THEY KICK IN, I CAN NOT LIVE WITH OUT THEM. I STILL HAVE NOT PAYED THE FIRST MONTH BILLS FOR THE HOUSE THAT I AM RENTING. I LIVE SO FAR OUT NOW THE GAS I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO PUT IN MY CAR TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND I AM PAYING FOR STORAGE. BEING HANDICAP I CANT EVEN MOVE MY STUFF. I BEEN SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR. I BORROWED A SLEEPING BAG, AND A COUPLE DISHES, I BEEN AT THE FOOD SHEVLE. I GOT DOGS, I DO NOT HAVE THE HEART TO GET RID OF, THATS WHY I COULD NOT FINE A PLACE TO RENT. IT TOOK ME 1 1/2 MONTHS, SLEEPING ON THE COACH AT SISTERS. I COULD NOT BRING DOGS THERE. SHE'S SICK, SO HE KEPT THEM, TELL THE LAST DAY HE WAS BRING THEM TO THE POUND. I NEED TO FEED THEM TOO, AND THE CATS. BEING DISABLED I WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN. I HAD 8 BACK SURGORYS, THE DOGS HELP ME FROM GOING CRAZY. I NEED A LOT OF HELP, I HAVE CALL OVER A HUNDRED PLACE'S NO ONE CAN HELP ME. I WILL TAKE ANY THING YOU CAN DO OR IF YOU KNOW SOME ONE ELSE. PLEASE, THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is quite a list. If you called over 100 agencies, there is obviously much more to the story. Most, if not all counties don't even have that many agencies, so not sure who you were calling. Regardless, how much financial aid are you getting from SSDI disability and the federal government? Why is that not covering some or all of your bills? There is also Medicaid for the disabled and other government benefits. If you need more details, find them here, at our resource for govenrment disability benefits and financial programs.
Nermer

Post by Nermer »

Need assistance for my rent and light bill as behind due to a medical need. I have a court order to move out my house in 7 days. Please help me I’m 6 months behind on my car note. I lost my job by taking my daughter to college and they wouldn't give me that day. It was enrollment day I had to take it for my child to go to college and I was fired. Please I’m really in need I’m losing my house due to the disability. I owe $865 rent, I am losing my car and owe $3500 late payments. My lights are in disconnection. Lord I’m in tears right now. Please I beg for you to help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did your husband try FMLA or STD for disability payments? We also have general financial info on the site for medical care and bills, and that can be found here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Bamafan wrote:My Husband was out of work a couple of times at the first of the year due to medical reasons, so we fell behind on all bills..