Linwood, NC: Stepsister's home caught fire before Christmas!

State and local government assistance programs.
KRH1168
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Linwood, NC: Stepsister's home caught fire before Christmas!

Post by KRH1168 »

I am posting this topic for my stepsister Tammy, and her husband Jeff Beck. They live(d) in Linwood, NC. Their home caught fire the evening of Thursday, 12/23/10. They lost almost everything. Tammy has been out of work for quite a while, and Jeff only has a small Worker's Comp income. The Red Cross gave them a little money to stay in a hotel temporarily. They need financial assistance ASAP for food, clothing, bills, insurance deductibles, etc. I don't know if I am allowed to post an address or phone number, so please post a reply here on this topic. Please help if you can! Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Linwood, NC: Stepsister's home caught fire before Christmas!

Post by Admin »

Here are some places to try in Davidson NC. You will need to call them and go over your sisters situation and see what they can do, if anything. Most of these places do offer rent, housing,, utility help, and other forms of aid. At the least they should have more specific advice for you.
South Davidson Family Resource Center (336) 859-5399
Salvation Army of Davidson County - Is always a good resource to call (phone (336) 249-0336)
More options and agencies are here. Also explore the entire main site of needhelppayingbills.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/dav ... e_pro.html