Legal aid for accident

State and local government assistance programs.
Bw19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Legal aid for accident

Post by Bw19 »

I do not know if you can help me on Sep 21 of this year i got t-boned by an 18 wheeler. Gota laywer but im so far behind in my bills i need a hand up not a hand out. I spent a month and a half in a coma, came out I was in a brain trama unit for another moth,ive applyed for food stamps igot them applyed for ssi waiting and unemployment they say i would be approved for that but my medical problems are in the way. Ive got 8 broken ribs fractured hip broke coller bone, trackieadomie in my throught they say i may have it for life. My esophecseis crused and my trace is crushed. I can not find help right now eveery thing is a waiting game but i need help now. They are trying totake my house that ive had for 6 years and if i lose it my marriage is gone and i will be forced to live outside till my case is settled. i do not know what else to do i cant go back to work my body is to broken. Thank You If YOu or some one else can help Saint Pauls NC 28384
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Legal aid for accident

Post by Admin »

I am sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everyone is OK and it works out. I agree you do need an attorney, and there are some pro bono lawyers and attorneys in North Carolina. Here is a link to them and information. The number one place to call to learn more, and get information on specific NC law firms, is Legal Aid of North Carolina. Call them at 866-219-5262. They can direct you and provide more free legal help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nor ... _advi.html
AJ Ellis

Post by AJ Ellis »

Please help me!, i don't know what to do!, i trust and hope you can help me with this issue i am dealing with, you don't know how much stress and worry you would get of my back, i feel so depressed! Please reply to my message i know you can help! I will recommend you and give good feedback! i recently sold something on craiglist for about $835 the person i sold it to got mad and said they were going to take me to court because the add was misleading and so was i. He said he was going to see what his options were and i apologized and begged, and even said not to because the deal was between us. He said he paid full price and the item was not in perfect condition, i told him i could pick up the furniture but i mailed him 85$ and everything was good can, he win the case?, i mean i gave him options and he just wants to send me to court, i also made an agreement and we both signed it, it says we agree never to talk about this unfortunate mistake with the furniture or its not problem anymore, can he still take me to court even tho that's in our agreement that the deal is closed and gone for good? I know i made a mistake and i begged and said sorry and apologized, he kept attacking me with mean stuff, and i didn't i am under age, i have mental disorders/disabilities and this man is around his 50s i am scared and my mental disorders have gotten worse because of this!, the agreement was closed and we are okay and we figured things out, what are my options?, can he still send me to court? and why? Please help me i am so worried and scared so he can't file a complaint? and he cant send me to court? even with proof? I mean i said near perfect condition, if he wanted new he should of gone to the store, he came to see the furniture and also i am under age and he was accusing me, and i was trying my best to come to an agreement, and i apologized and tried to fix things. I know it was a mistake for not telling the truth about the a scratch and about the mattress having a little stain, but i didn't think this was going to bother him, but i tried to fix the problem by sending him a refund of $85 or a full refund, and me giving her the money and getting back the furniture, what can i do so he can stop hassling me and in the future about taking me to court, because i was misleading and lied supposedly?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you report this to Craiglist, and what did they say. We do not have programs or deal with these types of issues. Sorry. Probably the only thing we can recommend is some of the free legal aid programs we have information on. These lawyers can sometimes help with consumer issues, like sales, credit cards, and transactions, and this may fall into that category. So it is worth a shot. Anyway, those state legal resources can be found here. Especially if it is really harassment, then the lawyers may help, or you can even report it to your local authorities or police department.