Family in crisis

State and local government assistance programs.
Ig12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Family in crisis

Post by Ig12 »

To whom it may concern
There is a family that has fallen in a terrible crisis with the mom abandoning 3 children and the dad, prior to abandonment she stopped paying all bills for the past 2 months. Once utilities were turned off she took all the money save, Medicaid cards of children, and important paperwork. This left the dad helpless with no power. It has been 3 months now, because the mother was head of house hold the food stamp card was taken and unable to be used. The dad has filled out paperwork to get a new card under his name, but just like everything else it has taken a couple weeks so far for review leaving the family without food. Luckily I have been able to assist them as much as what is in my power to, and I have some assistance from churches for food. I have also been able to gather clothing for the children. For the past three months the family has been borrowing electric from the neighbor in order to power the nebulizer for the sick daughter. There rent has also fallen 3 months behind but the landlord is very patient with this poor family. If there is any way of assistance with getting the power at least turned on , which requires a very large deposit from the tenant, please respond for I will give you any information needed.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Family in crisis

Post by Admin »

With these types of issues I think you need to speak to an attorney. They can advise you on landlord / tenant issues, as well as help you deal with utility disconnections. May lawyers offer free, pro-bono legal advice. They may be able to help you get your power turned back on.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... dvice.html
Ig12 wrote:To whom it may concern
There is a family that has fallen in a terrible crisis with the mom abandoning 3 children and the dad, prior to abandonment she stopped paying all bills for the past 2 months. Once utilities were turned off she took all the money save, Medicaid cards of children, and important paperwork. This left the dad helpless with no power. It has been 3 months now, because the mother was head of house hold the food stamp card was taken and unable to be used. The dad has filled out paperwork to get a new card under his name, but just like everything else it has taken a couple weeks so far for review leaving the family without food. Luckily I have been able to assist them as much as what is in my power to, and I have some assistance from churches for food. I have also been able to gather clothing for the children. For the past three months the family has been borrowing electric from the neighbor in order to power the nebulizer for the sick daughter. There rent has also fallen 3 months behind but the landlord is very patient with this poor family. If there is any way of assistance with getting the power at least turned on , which requires a very large deposit from the tenant, please respond for I will give you any information needed.
NikiMin

Post by NikiMin »

Hello,
I am a newly single married mother of three. I have been left with debt from my marriage which I am currently separated from for the past 8 months. I have been out of work for the past 20 months and have been staying with family members However I was lucky enough to be approved for a low income apartment which I will be moving into September 1st. I had to have an employer vouch for me just for them to let me have the apartment while still on unemployment. I have been interviewing and signed up to a few agencies to no avail as of yet, but I'm prayerful In addition to this I have more bills than I can handle. I need my car to transport my children to 3 different schools every morning. However, they are on the brinks of taking it again since I have fallen behind on payments since the last time they took it. Public assistance wont help me because I am on unemployment and they only help with electric and back rent but those aren't my problems. I don't know what else to do. I haven’t pursued child support yet because the husband has been diagnosed with a sickness that has rendered him unable to work for a few months. If you can and if you will please, help me and my family gain a fresh start! Thanks you for your time!
Phil Kritzman

Post by Phil Kritzman »

I live in Marlton. I am a mother of a 7 year old little girl and my step daughter. I am having a hard time asking for help. I have never been in a situation like this. I am usually the one at this time of year to be helping others. Unfortunately, this Christmas I am unable to give the Christmas my kids deserve. I am mainly worried about my youngest. My little girl. My step daughter does not live with us, but I know between me and his grandmother its going to be really hard. I am a stay at home mother, I live with my family and my Fiance. Things just aren’t going as planned. Between my father being out of work almost a year and my fiance was laid off. Its been very hard.

I fell apart last weekend. I knew I was in trouble and had to ask for help. I cried so much. I took my daughter to one of the Garden Centers to see Santa. When she sat on his lap and she told him everything she wanted, it broke my heart knowing I couldn't get anything she has been asking for. My daughter is such a good boy, he doesn't deserve this. This is her first year in school. She has been doing so good. Is there any way you can help her have a great Christmas?

My daughter loves movies, loves super heroes and TMNT toys. Like Lego's, Puzzles, games. She has a Leap Pad.

Please let me know

Thank you and God Bless.
Allanon

Post by Allanon »

Hi
I lost my job in June, 2013, collected unemployment until December, when the extensions were terminated.
I have been actively looking for a job, and haven’t found anything.
I have been on interviews, and am currently waiting on two positions with employment agencies.
I currently need help paying my electric, gas and water.
My rent is $1400/month, and cannot pay the total due each month.
Please let me know where I can get some assistance, or me and my son will be evicted.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The job market is very strong, so you need to talk to a professional as you are obviously doing something wrong. But it is good that you have interviews. As far as your bills, we have information on thousands of programs that can help. But until you have a stable source of income, many agencies will be hesitant to assist. Any, find all of the details, and read programs for paying bills.
Gail

Post by Gail »

To whom it may concern,
I am a fulltime Best Western PLUS Front Desk Agent and a Full-time Single Mother of three ages, and we are in a crisis. I am currently undergoing hardship with my electricity bill due to change of job going from a Burger King Shift Leader at $8'50hr to a part-time job as a housekeeping $7.75hr job to Front Desk Agent $9.50 hr. It is a Job I Can Say I REALL ENJOY doing!
Thru all that trying to make ends meet and still managing to provide pampers hygiene and basic needs for the 3' put me in an overwhelming position & now that I have an income & a Job I love and can work with I'm unable to catch up to my electricity bill or at this point unable to TURN MY ELECTRICITY ON.
After making the payment towards my Rent choosing to pay rent to keep a home for my children, left us with no money for my electricity bill. I had a renaming balance from pest control charges and since I didn't have the pay I was previously working with kept me behind and accumulated late fees.
Now I've been paying anywhere from $400 or more to catch up to my Rent only left me so much after purchasing pampers wipes and general needed etc. I try and do budget, bargain coupon, & thrift shops happen to be are go to department store which I am very much PROUD to say due to the amount of merchandise I can get for my little dollars I'd have to spend.
But NOW I am asking and in need have desperate for any kind of crisis assistance to turn on my electricity. I've had the passing of my mother in August to a tragic car accident & now in December I have lost my other mother my grandmother of natural causes. At this point I'm feeling lost with no one to look to for any sort of assistance due to looking so therefore I'm asking and looking to any type of agency at this point for assistance.
I pray my hardest that I get a response back since I've had no luck so far if and when I do get settled I promise my heart that I will pay it forward or back. I am asking for helping another mother or family in need. With that being said I pray to God that this letter has reached the right hands and if there is any sort of verification needed I will be more then glad to provide it ... check stubs, rental agreement (lease), verification of employment, CPS bill (electricity)-or any form is needed for assistance. Birth certificate, social security's identification card. Address is San Antonio Texas 78208.
Please, feel free to contact me directly to my cell or thru via email. My apology for undergoing this financial hardship at this time of year, but at this point desperate for assistance. Thank you God bless you for giving me your time.
LizziStev

Post by LizziStev »

Hi. I am desperately trying to find help with paying our hotel bill. We have been staying in due to a bird mite infestation we have at our home. We had sparrow birds that had nested in our door way which led to the mites getting into our home.
Our family were already on a financial budget and now we are beyond it and in a crisis. This crisis has destroyed us in so many ways mentally and physically. We have been staying in a hotel since July 15. The bill is now almost $5000! Between the pesticides we bought on our own to having a pest control company come and treat (most do not deal with bird mites being it is almost impossible to control) doctor visits/medication, cleaning products (garbage bags, etc. had to throw EVERYTHING away including out beds furniture, etc. ) it's close to $4000 by itself! I pray every day for God to give me the strength to get is through this horrible crisis. We are begging for help or any information on how we could get some help paying for some of it for my family. Thank you and God Bless
Draghi

Post by Draghi »

I have fallen on hard times due to unemployment and our family is in crisis. I'm steady looking for work but now due to my electric being shut off its making it a little harder now. I have a 9 year old daughter who lives with me full time and we are now having to resort to friends and family for showers and eating and basic necessities to living life comfortably. If you could contact me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.